28th June 2018, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

List of private Medical colleges offering MBBS through Management quota in Karnataka

Hello friends, can I know about the Private Medical colleges which provides MBBS course through management quota? Please let me know about the name of such colleges anywhere in Karnataka. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. List colleges offering MBBS course admission through management quota?
  2. Should i take private medical colleges in karnataka which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure?
  3. List of good private MBBS medical colleges which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure?
  4. What is the fee structure of MBBS course offered by Bharati Vidyapeeth university under management quota? List of colleges in Mumbai or Pune offering MBBS course within 7 lakhs?
  5. List of good private MBBS medical colleges which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Fee structure of MBBS course in private and government medical colleges? How to apply for Management Quota?
  7. Procedure to get admission in MBBS course in private medical colleges in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashra? What is the fee structure?
  8. Can I get a seat under sports quota after scoring 187.25 cutoff? List of private medical colleges offering seat under sports quota?
  9. List of colleges offering management quota seats for MBBS course? Does SRM university offer any MBBS course?
  10. Which are the private medical colleges under government quota in karnataka PGCET?
  11. Is there any NRI quota for MBBS in government medical college?
  12. How to get admission for MBBS in private medical college under Management quota?
  13. Range of fees for MBBS in the medical colleges of Karanataka CET
  14. List of medical colleges in Karnataka taking admission through management quota? I have scored 85% marks in 11th(PCB) and same or more will expected in 12th
  15. List of private medical colleges in India? What is the fees through merit list and management quota
  16. What should be the minimum rank in Karnataka entrance to get MBBS course in private medical colleges?
  17. Procedure for outside state students to appear for KCET? Is there any Kannada Exam?
  18. NRI quota for MBBS in government medical colleges? Yearly charges in government medical colleges for NRI students?

3rd July 2018, 02:26 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of private Medical colleges offering MBBS through Management quota in Karnataka

There are plenty of colleges in Karnataka which offer MBBS course through management quota. Some of the colleges list is mentioned below:

- Acharya institute of health sciences, Bangalore, Karnataka
- Adhichunchanagiri institute of medical sciences, Mandya, Karnataka
- AJ institute of medical sciences & research centre, Mangalore, Karnataka
- AI Ameen medical college, Bijapur, Karnataka
- ALDOS institute, Bangalore, Karnataka
- Alva's college of naturopathy & yogic sciences, Kannada, Karnataka
- Alva's college of physiotherapy, moodibidri, Karnataka
- Avigna clinical research institute, Bangalore, Karnataka
- AVK institute of higher learning, Bangalore, Karnataka
- Basaveshwara medical college & hospital, chitradurga, Karnataka

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?