8th February 2012, 12:00 PM
u singh

Which state is my domicile? I'm a student of Nagaland but my father belongs to Bihar

sir i m applying for clatm finding difficulty in filling up d form...sir i m a student of nagaland n my birth place is nagaland but my father belongs to bihar so m confused to which domicile i belong???

Related Questions:
  1. How to obtain domicile certificate of Bihar state? I was born in Jharkhand and my father is living in Bihar from last one year. I don't have any proof accept my pan card
  2. State Domicile eligibilty for CET exam?
  3. Can I become a domicile of West Bengal?
  4. How may I get admission in Engineering Colleges through MP PET? I belong to state MP
  5. Required rank in AIEEE to get admission in b.tech course in nit patna? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I get domicile for UP?
  7. Eligibility to apply in Ph.D Entrance Test for domicile student of Bihar who is studying M.Phil in MP? -- [New]
  8. UPTECH domicile certificate? Am I eligible? I did not do schooling from UP but my father did
  9. Eligibility to attend MPPET & CGPET? domicile criteria
  10. Is Maths compulsory for a candidate to join B.Tech in Biotechnology? List of Government Universities offering this course?
  11. Can I get admission in any Medical college of Bihar through NEET being a domicile candidate?
  12. What is the eligibility for UPSEE ? I'm from Bihar and my parents are domicile of Bihar
  13. Am I eligible for Gujrat Government Medical College and How to get the application form?
  14. Do I need to submit domicile of UP if I was born in UP however did +2 from Haryana?
  15. List of top 10 aided and unaided engineering colleges in Mumbai?
  16. Eligibility for uttrakhand pre medical entrance test with outside-Uttrakhand domicile? how many seats for outsiders?
  17. Can I apply for MPSC or UPSC after having domicile certificate of Bihar?
  18. What are the formalities and documents needed to get domicile certificate from Bihar State?
10th June 2012, 08:56 PM
aTRazan

Default Re: Which state is my domicile? I'm a student of Nagaland but my father belongs to Bihar

the state of domicile is the state of your permanent residence. So since your family is living in Bihar, it is the state of domicile for you
22nd June 2012, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which state is my domicile? I'm a student of Nagaland but my father belongs to Bihar

What is required for developers to make changes or enhancements to IPTV Middleware ?
27th June 2014, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir, how can I take domicile certificate of MP state but I belong from UP state.
14th June 2016, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

can I ally for domicile in Nagaland I'm a student of this state but my parents belong s to bihar
28th March 2018, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir I'm born from DIMAPUR, I studied in DIMAPUR. I am from bihar, but we are permanently resistant to Nagaland, can we apply for a domicile certificate?
30th June 2018, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

I have done my 12th from mp but I have resident as well as category certificate from bihar which state's quota will i get for medical college
3rd July 2018, 12:33 PM
Anushka Kashyap
Member+

Domicile means the country that a person treats as their permanent home, or lives in, and has a substantial connection with.

Wherever, you are studying it does not matter to your domicile.

Wherever, you born, grew up and belong from that place or state is your domicile.

So, you go anywhere for your study but your domicile state is Bihar.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?