6th May 2013, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Air Force after passing 12th?

how to join airfoce after 12th for further studies of mbbs?

3rd April 2014, 05:53 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I join Air Force after passing 12th?

For technical entry, both Male/Female candidates should be between 18-28 Years and have acquired four year degree qualification from a recognized University. You can be a part of any of the three branches of the Airforce after completing your graduation, Flying Branch, Technical Branch and Ground Duties Branch. Air Force Common Admission Test or AFCAT is by far the biggest exam conducted for entry into the IAF. Candidates after appearing for the written test has to undergo (AFSB)SSB . The written test is same for all the candidates irrespective of the Branch Applied i.e. Flying, Technical or Ground Duties. Age should be between 19-23 Years and aspiring candidates has to be Graduates (Three Year Course) in any discipline and have Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level OR BE / B Tech (Four Year Course) and should scored Minimum 60% in all papers put together.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?