14th October 2012, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

How to join Air Force after passing 12th commerce

hello my name is vikram singh from rajpura punjab iam read in in 10+2class commerce how will i join air force my hight is 5'5" my age is 17.

4th January 2013, 04:09 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Air Force after passing 12th commerce

To Join Indian Airforce Just After Passing Class 12th, You need to apply for the UPSC NDA exams:

Educational Qualifications:
Army Wing-12th Pass in any stream
Navy & Airforce Wing- 12th Pass with Subject Physics and Maths as subjects.

AGE- 16.5 years minimum age
Maximum age- 19 years

For the next NDA exams Candidates born between 2nd January 1995 to 1st July 1997 can apply

Only Unmarried Male candidates can apply

Selection Procedure involves:
>> Written Test
>> SSB interview

Next NDA exams will be held on 14th April 2013
Last date to apply is 21st January 2013
4th January 2013, 05:41 PM
Tarunj94

Hello friends

Sorry dear you are not eligible to join Indian air force ,but you are qualified for Indian defense

You can join Indian Air Force by giving Combined Defence Service examination i.e CDSE. CDSE is conducted bu Union Public Service Commission i.e. UPSC twice in year as CDS(I) & CDS(II).

Eligibility condition's to appear in this Exam:

You should have completed Bachelor's degree from a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level examination ) Or Engineering degree from a recognized University.

Final year candidates may also eligible to apply for CDS exam . There is no restriction on minimum percentage of marks.

Your Age should be in between 19 to 23 years & there is no relaxation for any category categories candidates.

For defense refer this site : http://joinindianarmy.nic.in/inner.aspx?status=l1&menu_id=299&id=2

Thank you
4th January 2013, 07:51 PM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

Commerce students can join Indian Defence forces by appearing National Defence Academy (NDA) examination for which minimum educational qualification is 10+2 from a recognised higher secondary board of education or equivalent in any of the stream. However candidates must have Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level to be eligible for Navy and Air Force wing, other candidates are eligible for Army wing only.

Commerce graduates/post graduate students can join Administrative, Logistics or Accounts department of Air Force or Navy for which they must have did Graduation with minimum 60% marks or Post Graduate degree with minimum 50% marks in the subjects as per official notification.

For upcoming notification you may visit:http://careerairforce.nic.in
18th January 2013, 09:10 AM
Narendra k.
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello my name is vikram singh from rajpura punjab iam read in in 10+2class commerce how will i join air force my hight is 5'5" my age is 17.
To Join Indian Airforce Just After Passing Class 12th, You need to apply for the UPSC NDA exams:

Educational Qualifications:
Army Wing-12th Pass in any stream
Navy & Airforce Wing- 12th Pass with Subject Physics and Maths as subjects.

AGE- 16.5 years minimum age
Maximum age- 19 years

For the next NDA exams Candidates born between 2nd January 1995 to 1st July 1997 can apply

Only Unmarried Male candidates can apply

Selection Procedure involves:
>> Written Test
>> SSB interview

Next NDA exams will be held on 14th April 2013
Last date to apply is 21st January 2013
18th January 2013, 06:07 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

Sorry to so that being a commerce student are not applicable for Indian Air force .You are applicable for only Indian Army post .

I have listed the exact eligibility criteria for NDA exam.

NDA Stands for National Defence Academy examination and this examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice in a year as namely NDA I and NDA II .

If you have completed 12th standard from recognized board with science department you are applicable for NDA exam.Commerce student are applicable for only Indian Army branch.

But your age should be in between 16.5 to 19 years.There are no are no age relaxation for Reserved category . Only unmarried male candidate are applicable for NDA exam.You must have citizenship of India.

Your age is 17 years old so you are applicable for NDA exam but only in Indian Army post .

But one way you can apply for Indian Air force exam but after completion of graduation degree through CDS Exam .

For Height requirement i have attached a document so please check it out.

For more detail regarding NDA visit UPSC official website: http://upsc.gov.in
Attached Files
File Type: txt Physical Requirements for NDA.txt(3.2 KB, 64 views)
19th January 2013, 11:26 AM
Narendra k.
Senior Member+

Wink Re: How to join Air Force after passing 12th commerce

Quote:
Sorry to so that being a commerce student are not applicable for Indian Air force .You are applicable for only Indian Army post .

I have listed the exact eligibility criteria for NDA exam.

NDA Stands for National Defence Academy examination and this examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice in a year as namely NDA I and NDA II .

If you have completed 12th standard from recognized board with science department you are applicable for NDA exam.Commerce student are applicable for only Indian Army branch.

But your age should be in between 16.5 to 19 years.There are no are no age relaxation for Reserved category . Only unmarried male candidate are applicable for NDA exam.You must have citizenship of India.

Your age is 17 years old so you are applicable for NDA exam but only in Indian Army post .

But one way you can apply for Indian Air force exam but after completion of graduation degree through CDS Exam .

For Height requirement i have attached a document so please check it out.

For more detail regarding NDA visit UPSC official website: http://upsc.gov.in (http://upsc.gov.in/)

There may also be other replies, but you will not receive any more notifications until you visit the forum again.

All the best,
15th June 2013, 07:22 PM
gamble007
Senior Member++

I am sorry to inform you, but you are not eligible for the INDIAN AIR FORCE (IAF). As you are as commerce student you can not apply for IAF OR NAVAL ACADEMY (NA).. But nevertheless you can apply for the IMA (INDIAN MILITARY ACADEMY) from same examination called NDA.
you can apply for the NATIONAL DEFECE ACADEMY (NDA) examination, conducted by the UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (UPSC),,.
Through this examination, one can apply for the INDIAN AIR FORCE (IAF), NAVAL ACADEMY(NA), & MILITARY ACADEMY(IMA)..

The educational requirements for this examination is a 10+2 degree, with physics & maths . You must have to score at least 60% in 10+2 .Otherwise you can only apply for the IMA. As you are a commerce student you can only apply for the IMA.

EXAM PATTERN-

Age limit-

16.5-19 years,.(no reservation quota applied)

PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS-

You must have INDIAN nationality.

You must be a UNMARRIED MALE.

Thank you!!!!!!

~gamble~
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?