19th February 2011, 06:11 PM
RAFIN ABUBACKER

How to join Indian Air Force after passing 12th with 60% marks?

dear sir,
my name is rafin abubacker.i want joinning indian air force.......i am living now saudi arabia.i am passing 60 % marked in +2 examination.so kindly treat this matter.my email id:[email protected].

20th February 2011, 09:15 AM
omprakash sharma

Default Re: How to join Indian Air Force after passing 12th with 60% marks?

Hi,
if you interested in Air Force.you can join its with 60%marks in 10th and 12th.
if you want to join Air Force SO you should be elisible all criteria of physical view acqure in Air force.

20th February 2011, 11:17 AM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Well, first preference is if you are an Indian citizen,then that is not a big deal.

If you are from saudi then, you cant join it dude!!!

Good luck!!

20th February 2011, 05:09 PM
tripurari singh

Thumbs up Re: How to join Indian Air Force after passing 12th with 60% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAFIN ABUBACKER View Post
dear sir,
my name is rafin abubacker.i want joinning indian air force.......i am living now saudi arabia.i am passing 60 % marked in +2 examination.so kindly treat this matter.my email id:[email protected].
Dear,
There are two types of air force exam:- 1. tech 2.non tech.
you can fill both the forms, and but the percentage doesn't the factor, it depends upon the applicant who has maximum % they will be call first...
your syllabus will be :-physics, mathematics and english.
best of luck...........

21st February 2011, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,i am living in guntur(dt),mangalagiri,ap,india.i am studying now bpharmacy 1st year.i have complete my 10 2 education.i want to become a indian airforce employ.

22nd February 2011, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

now am a 2 student so now can i apply for the 2011 airforce selection

22nd February 2011, 04:24 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How to join Indian Air Force after passing 12th with 60% marks?

SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR INDIAN AIR FORCE :

To apply for airforce takes a long procedure if you are going to apply after your 12th grade, you can also apply to air force after doing your bachelor degree in mechanical or electrical or computer science which is very competitive.... Here I have given some of the details to get into Air Force after finishing 12th grade....

AGE AND EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION CRITERIA

Group X (Technical Job) - Age : 17-22 - Candidates should have passed Intermediate/ 10+2 with pass marks in Mathematics and Physics with a minimum of 50% marks in overall aggregate.

Group Y - Age : 17-22 - Candidates should have passed Intermediate/ 10+2 with science, arts, commerce subjects or equivalent vocational courses with minimum 50% marks in aggregate. Vocational courses conducted by CBSE and Kerala Board recognised by Association of Indian Universities (AIU) only are eligible.

Group Z (Musician job) - Age : 17-25 - assed Matriculation/ 10th class passed or equivalent with minimum pass marks from any Govt recognized school/Boards, should be between 17-25 years of age and should be proficient in playing at least one musical instrument of the following: Trumpet /Bass/ Violin/ Saxophone/ Clarinet/ Euphonium /Jass-Drum/ Piccolo/Bass Trombone/ Key Board/ Guitar/ Sarod/ Viola/ Cello/ Contra Bass (String Bass).

The recruitment of Personnel Below Officer Rank (PBOR) as an Airman in the IAF is conducted through All India Selection Tests and Recruitment Rallies. All India Selection Tests are conducted at the Airmen Selection Centers (ASCs) located all over India as per schedule whereas the Recruitment Rallies are conducted from time to time in selected areas/regions of particular States/Union Territories of the country.

All India Selection Tests: Advertisements are published in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar inviting the applications for All India Selection Tests (STs). In response to the advertisement, eligible male Indian Citizens are to forward application to the:

President,
Central Airmen Selection Board,
Post Box No. 11807,
New Delhi – 110 010

The Board sends admit cards to eligible and short listed candidates to appear in the Selection Tests.

Recruitment Rallies :

Recruitment rallies are conducted at select places within the country from time to time. Rally advertisements are published with the details of eligibility conditions, selection programme and rally venue in local/regional newspapers circulated in the region/area of the rally. For rally recruitment, eligible candidates are to report to the rally venue on the day of test with the requisite documents as published in the advertisements. Further procedures will be briefed to the candidates at rally venue by the team of selections.

Candidates while reporting for Selection Test/Rally Recruitment are to be in possession of their Certificates/Mark Sheets and other related documents as mentioned in the advertisement. These documents will be scrutinized and verified by the Testing Team.

Written Test :

Candidates are tested in English, Physics & Mathematics for Group ‘X’ (Technical) trades and in English & Reasoning and General Awareness (RGA) for all Group ‘Y’ trades.

Written Test is objective type and question paper is bilingual (English & Hindi), except English paper. Written test is based on CBSE syllabus of AISSCE. Candidates for Group 'Z' (Musician) trade are tested in English dictation and proficiency to play the musical instrument applied for. Candidates are to qualify in each paper/test separately.

Physical Fitness Test (PFT) :

Candidates passing the written tests are to undergo Physical Fitness Test(PFT). The PFT for all trades excluding Indian Air Force (Police) & Indian Air Force (Security) trades consists of a 1.6 Km run to be completed within specified time. The PFT for Indian Air Force (Police) & Indian Air Force (Security) trades includes a 5 Km run & 2.4 Km run to be completed in 30 minutes & 15 minutes respectively. Candidates completing PFT earlier will be awarded additional marks on a sliding scale.

Interview:

Candidates passsing PFT will be interviewed by a team of Officers & Warrant ranks. Interview is normally conducted in English. Working knowledge of English is thus essential.

Trade Allocation Test (TAT) :

Candidates of Group 'X' (Technical) trades who qualify in interview are to undergo Trade Allocation Test for bifurcation into Mechanical and Electronics stream. Specific trade allotment within these streams will be carried out at Basic Training Institute (BTI), Air Force (Belgaum).

Medical Examination:

Candidates who are recommended in the interview will be medically examined by the Recruitment Medical Team as per Indian Air Force medical standards. Medical certificates/certificates of fitness from other doctors will not be admissible except for diopteric power as stated in Medical Standards given in detail on this site.

ENROLMENT & TRAINING

All India Select List (AISL) & Enrolment :

Candidates who are passing the Written Test, completing PFT, recommended in interview and undergone Medical Examination are arranged in All India Select List(AISL). The inclusion of names of the candidates in the AISL depends upon the performance of the candidates in the Selection Test. Candidates are enrolled in the Indian Air Force as per the existing vacancies. Enrolment is for an initial period of 20 years and extendable up to the age of 57 years.

Training:

The candidates on enrolment are routed to Basic Training Institute (BTI), Belgaum, Karnataka to undergo Joint Basic Phase Training (JBPT) for a period of 12 weeks. On successful completion of JBPT, candidates will be allocated trades and sent for trade training of specified duration. After successful completion of training, the airmen will be deployed on ground based jobs as per their allotted trades.

For further details check in http://careerairforce.nic.in/home.html....

hope the info. helps.......ALL THE BEST....

10th March 2011, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

for diploma holderany job in air force

11th March 2011, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

I am student of 12 th standard and will be passing in this year June 2011. I want to ask, is their any opportunity for girls after 12th to join INDIAN AIR FORCE..??? If yes,then what will be the procedure for it..???
so kindly treat this matter.
pls send me the information on this email id: [email protected]

13th March 2011, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

respected sir iam yogesh joshi. i live in delhi at chattarpur, , can i join indian airforce,i have passed 12 class from c.b.s.e and i have taken arts in 12 th,in june2011 iam comleting my b.a degree from eiilm university,i have A and B CERTIFICATE IN N.C.C, my d.o.b is 13 th august 1989
pls send me the information on this email id: [email protected]

15th March 2011, 08:49 AM
Unregistered

if iam in 10th can i join IAf

17th March 2011, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

I was the passed 12th mcvc 60% .and i wants go in airforce . then, wtah can i do ? pls send me the information on this email id sourabsheikhxxxgmail.com

4th April 2011, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

sir how can i join air force after bsc(it)

11th April 2011, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

sir
i have done my 2 art i join indian air force

12th April 2011, 11:39 PM
Sachin Narayan

After 12 there's only one way to get into the indian airforce i.e through NDA.

The exam is conducted by upsc twice in an year termed as NDA-I and NDA-II.

The tentative months are april and september, so keep an eye on the employment newspaper for the advertisement schedule.

13th April 2011, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

Sir im Harshit passed my 10 2 with 69% and secured 85% in 10 plzz suggest me how can i get into the indian air force as an officer my email id is [email protected]

14th April 2011, 11:15 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAFIN ABUBACKER View Post
dear sir,
Hey friend,

As you have asked for the requirements of becoming a IAF, i have mentioned the basic requirements which you must possess to become a IAF.

Please refer.

Thank you.

23rd April 2011, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
my name is dinesh gurjar from kota rajasthan. i want join the air force. i got 76% marks in 10th and 62 % marks in 12th examination. so please sir treat me to join air force. my email id: [email protected]

29th April 2011, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

What is NCE post in airforce? what type of work in Nce have 2 do?

30th April 2011, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i am rahul from meerut what is the syllabus in IAF

4th May 2011, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i am jabir from kerala....i completed my 2 commerce.....my aim has an airman.....if any chance to join IAF,pls inform me...its my request.pls sir...pls

13th May 2011, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir
i am ashish goutam from mp india
i passed 10 2 exam with biology chemestry and physics subject in mp boatd bhopal
sir i want to join indin air force in non tecn. Field
Plz inform me my
Email id
[email protected]
OR MBL

20th May 2011, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

sir, my name is Sd.m.vali my aim is join in INDINE AIR FORCE ..........if any chance to join IAF ,pls infome me ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i got 63%in 10 2,my mobile [email protected].

23rd May 2011, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
did girls have any oppurtunity in airforce after 12th.if yes how can i apply

25th May 2011, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

how can apply it

26th May 2011, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

sir, my self MOHAMMED SAYEED and i want to join IAF. please inform me if any oppurtunity. iam diploma(mech) student

27th May 2011, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my 10 2 in 2010. i want to join indian air force. could u please inform me what is the procedure and how can i apply

28th May 2011, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

i am sourav dadhich.i want to join flying branch.i read in 12th.so please tell me how can i do? email; [email protected]

2nd June 2011, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my puc examination this year with a maths marks of 52and physics marks of 59and i have a percentage of 61 and im very eager to be a pilot so can u guide me to take my next step plese

7th June 2011, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

can i join airforce after 10?

9th June 2011, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

i have pass 12th exam in 2011with 52%.am i eligible for y group in aif please clear my dought on my mail id dkshuklachem @gmail.com

13th June 2011, 08:53 AM
stranger351

You can join Indian air force by giving NDA examination which is held by UPSC two times in a year.
NDA eligibility-
age must be between 16-1/2 to 19 years
12th appearing or appeared students are eligible.
Only unmarried male candidates are eligible.
For more information visit official website of UPSC-www.upsc.gov.in

16th June 2011, 10:07 AM
kartavya99

you can join air force by qualifying NDA entrance exam held by UPSC.

18th June 2011, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir I'm Rahul Mehra from Barwala distt Panchkula I have passed 2 with 66% can I join the Indian AirForce?And how can I do it? Please tell me shortly by mail,My email id is [email protected] please please please SIR send mail shortly please............

yours faithfully Rahul Mehra

18th June 2011, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

hi
how i join indian airforce X group after 10 2 with math

25th June 2011, 04:46 PM
sharma lucky

JAI HIND,
sir , what i do for joining INDIAN AIR FORCE quickly.....

3rd July 2011, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

how to apply xgroup form online??????????

19th July 2011, 04:51 AM
Unregistered

i have completed graduation with physics mejor with 50% marks in aggrigate.am i elligible for any executive exam in IAF???

10th August 2011, 04:20 PM
DN358
Banned

friend if you interested in Air Force.you can join its with 60%marks in 10th and 12th.
if you want to join Air Force SO you should be elisible all criteria of physical view acqure in Air force.

10th August 2011, 04:21 PM
DN358
Banned

Thumbs up Re: How to join Indian Air Force after passing 12th with 60% marks?

friend if you interested in Air Force.you can join its with 60%marks in 10th and 12th.

10th August 2011, 04:24 PM
DN358
Banned

friend You can join Indian air force by giving NDA examination which is held by UPSC two times in a year. NDA eligibility- age must be between 16-1/2 to 19 years 12th appearing or appeared students are eligible. Only unmarried male candidates are eligible. For more information visit official website of UPSc

10th August 2011, 08:24 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

Now you have good chance to appear for NDA exam,with your 12th eduation qualification.If you qualify in this exam,then you can join as Indian Airforce.

For this you have to work hard,to qualify this exam,this exam will take twice in year by upsc,one is in the month of March,and other exam in the month of August.

For more details,see this attachment
Attached Files
File Type: pdf nda22011_english.pdf(119.0 KB, 125 views)

10th August 2011, 08:36 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

You can join the Indian Airforce by the two sides one is technical side (X-group) and another is non-technical side (Y-group). You can proceed to fill the application form and then go for written test, physical round, and medical round and then interview round.

10th August 2011, 08:38 PM
saurabhkaushal333

you have to give nda entrance exams . if you pass in this test then you will join air force

10th August 2011, 08:55 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
to join in (AIR FORCE) there are some criteria like.......
*The candidates should be an Indian citizen
*the candidates can appear after 10+2 exam with 55% mark.
or you can join after some degree course like b.tech, m.tech etc....
it has two parts
1.technical
2.ground
for more details you can visit air force official website ..
good luck..........

10th August 2011, 09:02 PM
divyanakra
Senior Member+

IF you want to be an Air force officer (grade 2)then you have to qualify NDA test. After that an SSB will be taken by the Air force After qualifying these two tests you have to qualify Medical and physical test also. Then you will become an Air force officer.

But if you want to join the air force (In grade 3 or grade 4) then there are two stream
One is technical and Other is non technical
You have to qualify the written test then a medical and then you join the air force in grade 3 (For technical ) grade 4 (For non technical).

29th September 2011, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

How to join indian air force after passing 12th with 72% marks?

30th September 2011, 02:44 AM
shibendu

After completing 12th standard examination you will have to sit for NDA examination conducted by UPSC.

To apply,
Go to this link and fill up the form http://www.upsc.govt.in

But you must have these criteria :

1.You should pass your 12th standard examination.
2.Your age must be within 16.5 to 19 years.
3.You should have good eyesight[6/6]
4.You must be an Indian.

6th October 2011, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

i am vikash raw, my dob 04-07-1995 what i apply air force exam

21st October 2011, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

respected sir or madam i want to join the indian air force.i m now BCA student. i was completed my 12th with arts in 2009. now i m 21 years old .what i do? how can i join in the airforce?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?