7th October 2012, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Air Force after passing 12th

Hello, I am vaibhavi gaikwad
from pune,
now I am in 12th std. science side,so can I join air force?how?

12th October 2012, 11:27 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Air Force after passing 12th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
from pune,
Sorry, Vaibhavi just after completing your Intermediate examination you are not eligible to apply for the Indian Air force.

Girls can not Join Indian Air force Just after completing his Intermediate examination, If your aim is to Join Indian air force, then for this you have to complete your Graduation with minimum 60% marks.

After completing Intermediate examination , only Unmarried male candidates are eligible for NDA. NDA stands for National Defence Academy and with the help of this examination male candidates Join any one of the wings i.e Army wings, Naval wings and Air force.

Girls are not eligible for this entry to Join India Air force, if your aim is to enter into Indian Air force then please complete your graduation first and scored more than 60% marks and then you are eligible to apply for the Air force common admission test.

This examination is conducted for these Branches namely, Flying Branch, Technical Branch and Ground duty Branch.

If you are interested to join Flying Branch then your age should between 19 to 23 years and you have to complete graduation with Maths and Physics as a compulsory subjects in your Intermediate examination.

So please complete your graduation first and then you are eligible to apply for AFCAT Examination to Join Indian Air force. For more details please visit the official website of IAF.
12th October 2012, 11:29 AM
bhaskar51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
from pune,
you are not eligible for iaf

Girls can not Join Indian Air force Just after completing his Intermediate examination, If your aim is to Join Indian air force, then for this you have to complete your Graduation with minimum 60% marks.

After completing Intermediate examination , only Unmarried male candidates are eligible for NDA. NDA stands for National Defence Academy and with the help of this examination male candidates Join any one of the wings i.e Army wings, Naval wings and Air force.

Girls are not eligible for this entry to Join India Air force, if your aim is to enter into Indian Air force then please complete your graduation first and scored more than 60% marks and then you are eligible to apply for the Air force common admission test.

This examination is conducted for these Branches namely, Flying Branch, Technical Branch and Ground duty Branch.

If you are interested to join Flying Branch then your age should between 19 to 23 years and you have to complete graduation with Maths and Physics as a compulsory subjects in your Intermediate examination.

So please complete your graduation first and then you are eligible to apply for AFCAT Examination to Join Indian Air force. For more details please visit the official website of IAF.
12th October 2012, 11:47 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

hi,
nda exam stands for national defense service which is conducted by upsc twice in a year.

nda exam is conducted into following wings;-
* Indian army
navy
*air force

NDA EXAM ELIGIBILITY;-
*YOU MUST BE PASSED 12th standard from a recognized university.

*age limit is 16.5-19 years

*you must be unmarried male and Indian citizen

NDA EXAM PATTERN;-

NDA EXAM PHYSICAL STANDARD;-

for more;-
upsc.gov.in
12th October 2012, 11:55 AM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Hai...

You have to go for NDA exam conducted by UPSC twice in every year to join INDIAN AIRFORCE/ARMY/NAVY.

The coming exam date is 19.08.2012.
But you can’t apply for this exam because last application date is over. So you can apply for next exam. For details click the link http://www.upsc.gov.in

To apply online click http://www.upsconline.nic.in/

You should be 12th passed in PCM subjects with 50% marks.

You can also appear in this exam if studying in 12th standard.

You must be Unmarried, Male & citizen of India.

Your Age should be in between 16.5 to 19 years.
12th October 2012, 12:07 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Yes, one can join Indian Air Force after 12th through NDA(National Defence Academy) exam conducted by UPSC twice every year for entry in to Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wing of NDA along with other eligibility criteria.

To be eligible to join Indian Air Force wing of NDA, one must be an unmarried Indian male candidate only as girls candidate is not eligible to apply for NDA. The candidate should have either appeared for 12th exam or pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathemetics from a recognised Board and he should be within the age of 16.5 to 19 years of age with good Physical and Mental health.

Girls candidate if interested to join Indian Ar Force then she can apply for AFCAT(Air Force Common Admission Test) conducted by Air Force to join Flying Branch, Technical Branch and Ground Duty Branch, after completion of Graduatio n with 60% marks from a recognised University within the age of 19 to 23 years.

For more information you may log on to http://www.careerairforce.nic.in
12th October 2012, 12:10 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Yes, one can join Indian Air Force after 12th through NDA(National Defence Academy) exam conducted by UPSC twice every year for entry in to Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wing of NDA along with other eligibility criteria.

To be eligible to join Indian Air Force wing of NDA, one must be an unmarried Indian male candidate only as girls candidate is not eligible to apply for NDA. The candidate should have either appeared for 12th exam or pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathemetics from a recognised Board and he should be within the age of 16.5 to 19 years of age with good Physical and Mental health.

Girls candidate if interested to join Indian Ar Force then she can apply for AFCAT(Air Force Common Admission Test) conducted by Air Force to join Flying Branch, Technical Branch and Ground Duty Branch, after completion of Graduatio n with 60% marks from a recognised University within the age of 19 to 23 years.

For more information you may log on to http://www.careerairforce.nic.in
14th October 2012, 05:32 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

Through the NDA Exam , conducted every year by the UPSC , you can join the Indian Air Force.

If you crack the NDA Exam on a good note then you can join the same.

The Eligibility Criteria for NDA Exam are :

* You must have passed 12th from any recognized board.

* You must have PCM as your key subjects in 12th.

* your age should lie in between 16.5-19 years.

* You must be an unmarried male.

* You must have Indian Nationality.

* Physical Requirements -

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
16th April 2013, 09:07 PM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Dear Vaibhavi,

Through NDA(National Defence Academy) examination, you can join Air Force after passing 12th.

UPSC(Union Public Service Commission) conducts NDA examination twice every year in the months of April and August as NDA-I and NDA-II.

NDA examination is conducted for these three wings mentioned as below:-

* Indian Army.

* Indian Navy.

* Indian Air Force.

The eligibility criteria required for the Air Force examination are prescribed as below:-

* Completion of 12th with PCM from any recognized board.

* Age limit:- 16.5-19 yrs.

* Final year contenders are also eligible.

* Age relaxation:- Not provided.

* Nationality:- Indian.

* Sex:- Male.

* Marital status:- Unmarried.

* Physically and mentaly fit.
15th June 2013, 07:07 PM
gamble007
Senior Member++

You want to join the INDIAN AIR FORCE, you can apply for the NATIONAL DEFECE ACADEMY (NDA) examination, this examination is conducted by the UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (UPSC),,.
Through this examination, one can apply for the INDIAN AIR FORCE, NAVAL ACADEMY, & MILITARY ACADEMY ..
The educational requirements for this examination is a 10+2 degree, with physics & maths . You must have to score at least 60% in 10+2 .

EXAM PATTERN-

Age limit-

16.5-19 years,.

PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS-

Thank you!!!!!!
~gamble~
12th September 2013, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

How can I join indian airforce with eye vision 6/12 in left and 6/10 in right and I got 78% in 12th and height 182cm.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?