24th January 2021, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

How can I join AP State Board Intermediate course being a 10th CBSE candidate?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join AP State Board for the Intermediate program. I have completed my 10th from CBSE Board. Kindly let me know how can I join AP State Board?

31st January 2021, 01:16 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join AP State Board Intermediate course being a 10th CBSE candidate?

You are eligible to get admission in Andhra Pradesh state board for your intermediate studies.

Candidates passed 10th from a recognised board are eligible for eligible to get admission in any recognised board for intermediate.

You will have to submit migration certificate along with other essential documents to get the admission.

For detail information about the admission procedure visit at official website of the school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?