15th August 2013, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

How can I join for dietitian course in Kerala?

now i completed my bsc nursing.i want to join 4 dietitian course in kerala.how much the fee?which colege is the best in kerala.how many year i want to study?msc paediatry or dietician,which is the best job.in which i can earn more money?plz answer for me .please help me for that.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Dietitian course after passing 12th?
  2. What courses shall I join after completion of 12th class to become a Dietitian?
  3. How to join Dietitian course or M.A in Sociology after passing GNM
  4. How to do dietitian course? What is the fee structure and the last date?
  5. How to do Dietitian course after passing bSc in Biology
  6. How many colleges are there in Kerala for MSc Nursing? What is the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside kerala?
  7. What's the fees structure of M.Sc course with nursing stream in Kerala? Is it worth doing a course like this in Kerala?How many colleges are there in Kerala for Msc nursing? What's the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside Kerala?
  8. Internship and job in AIIMS as a Dietitian? -- [New]
  9. Procedure to become a dentist to be a dietitian after completing 12th? What are the courses which I can do? Are there any colleges in Karnataka preferably Mangalore?
  10. Qualification required to join biology field like health dietitian course? I have completing my 12th in science stream
  11. Eligibility for B.Stat for 2nd year B.Sc student? Procedure for applying?
  12. How to join AIMS in kerala? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to join B.Tech 2nd year in Kerala after passing diploma in Civil with 83%?
  14. Can I join B.Tech course at MG University, Kerala?
  15. What's the admission criteria and course fee structure for joining M.Sc nursing in Kerala?
  16. Procedure to get enrolled for Dietitian internship and then job?
  17. Is it possible to change the stream in JNU exam form?
  18. List institutions providing of M.Tech(CSE) in Kerala without eligibility criteria of minimum 60% marks in B.Tech? I've passed B.Tech with 59.9% marks and having 1 year experience in a level 3 company
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?