29th September 2011, 10:39 AM
Anila pallan

What's the admission criteria and course fee structure for joining M.Sc nursing in Kerala?

I am bsc nurse passed in 2009&completed 2yr experience in cardiac icu.now i interested to join msc nursing in kerala,i want to know the rules&regulation for the join in msc nusing,colleges in kerala,academic time period&fees structure

Related Questions:
  1. What's the fees structure of M.Sc course with nursing stream in Kerala? Is it worth doing a course like this in Kerala?How many colleges are there in Kerala for Msc nursing? What's the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside Kerala?
  2. Fee structure for MSc Nursing course in self finance and government colleges in Kerala?
  3. How many colleges are there in Kerala for MSc Nursing? What is the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside kerala?
  4. How to take admission in BSc Nursing? What is the admission criteria and the fee structure?
  5. Is there MSc Nursing course in Lissie Hospital Cochin? Fee structure for MSc Nursing in Kerala? Solved and unsolved question papers for MSc Nursing entrance exam?
  6. Detailed information, list of colleges in Bengaluru, fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th for admission in B.Sc(Nursing)? Scope of B.Sc(Nursing)?
  7. How to get admission in B.Sc Nursing at any leading government colleges of Kerala? Where to get form for admission and what is the fee structure? -- [New]
  8. How can I take admission in MSc Nursing after completing BSc Nursing degree?
  9. What's the scheduled date for M.Sc(nursing) Kerala entrance exam? List of coaching centers available for the same?
  10. What is the fee structure for MSc Nursing?
  11. Any criteria for getting admission in CDAC course? Fee structure for it?
  12. How to attend Kerala MSc Nursing entrance exam?
  13. When will the MSc Nursing entrance exam forms be available in Kerala? Which colleges are offering MSc Nursing course in Kerala?
  14. Can I do distance education MSc Nursing? What is the fee structure?
  15. What is the fee structure for MSc Anatomy?
  16. How to do MSc nursing from Kerala after passing BSc nursing from MP?
  17. How can I apply for BSc Nursing in any government nursing college in Kerala? What is the procedure and what is the fee structure? Last date of application? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I apply for BSE Nursing in any government college in Kerala?
2nd May 2012, 06:27 PM
lokeshgunda
Junior Member+

Default Re: What's the admission criteria and course fee structure for joining M.Sc nursing in Kerala?

you are eligible for this test as you are having experience about 2yrs and avg patients should be up to 100.

academic qualifications required,
Bachelors Degree in Nursing of Kerala, Calicut, Kannur or Mahatma Gandhi University or Degree recognized by them as equivalent from any other University. Candidates who have passed the post basic BSc Nursing (Regular Course) or equivalent after acquiring the General Nursing and Midwifery Course are also eligible to apply. Candidates who have passed B.Sc Degree in Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc Nursing (Regular course) or equivalent examination from universities outside Kerala and any Deemed Universities, should produce the recognition/eligibility certificate from any of the universities in Kerala on the date of counseling to be notified.

examination fee,
The candidate, seeking admission to the course through the entrance examination, can apply in the specific format along with the documents prescribed in the Prospectus and a fee of Rs.800/- (for General/SEBC candidates) / Rs.400/- (for SC/ST candidates) drawn in favour of Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, payable at Thiruvananthapuram in any branch of SBT using the chalan provided along with the down loaded application form. The original chalan receipt should be attached with the application form. The candidates of Kerala origin who reside outside the state can apply in the downloaded application form along with the Demand Draft for Rs. 800/- (General candidates) and Rs. 400/- (SC/ST candidates) drawn from a Nationalized Bank in favour of the Commissioner for Entrance Examination payable at Thiruvananthapuram. The application form and prospectus will not be available from Medical Colleges or from the office of Director of Medical Education or from the office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations. Application fee once remitted will not be refunded on any account.

EXAM WILL BE CONDUCTED ON SEPTEMBER 1ST WEEK.

APPLICATION DATE WILL BE LAST TWO WEEKS OF AUGUST.
13th July 2012, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the admission criteria and course fee structure for joining M.Sc nursing in Kerala?

I am working as staff nurse trainee in medical college hospital TVPM for one year after completing BSc. nursing. Do this experience is enough for joining MSc.nursing ?
15th February 2014, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for bsc nursing course on government medical college,trivandrum
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?