24th December 2012, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

How to do Dietitian course after passing bSc in Biology

i m Bsc in bio i want to do this dietitian course,what is the fees strctrue,last date of addmission,how to apply online,in bhopal

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Dietitian course after passing 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to do dietitian course? What is the fee structure and the last date?
  3. How to join Dietitian course or M.A in Sociology after passing GNM
  4. How can I join for dietitian course in Kerala?
  5. Qualification required to join biology field like health dietitian course? I have completing my 12th in science stream
  6. Is there any possibility to do MBBS in abroad after passing BSc Biology with 62% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology?
  7. Can I take up Dietician Course after passing B.Com?
  8. What courses shall I join after completion of 12th class to become a Dietitian?
  9. Can I get admission in BSc Biology after passing 12th with 74%
  10. Internship and job in AIIMS as a Dietitian?
  11. How to do biotechnology after passing 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology? Is it compulsory to do BSc and MSc? List of some colleges in Pune? What is the qualifying marks for the entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I become a doctor after B.Sc biology? Can I continue studying MBBS after B.Sc or will have to start from the beginning? -- [New]
  13. Procedure to become a dentist to be a dietitian after completing 12th? What are the courses which I can do? Are there any colleges in Karnataka preferably Mangalore?
  14. Can I get admission in BSc Biology? Most reputed universities for this course? Last date for BSc Biology admission?
  15. Admission in BSc 1st year after passing HS examination? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I join the correspondence course for BSc Microbiology?
  17. How can I go for BSc? I am doing 2nd PCMB and I am interested in Biology
  18. Which one is better between BSc Biology and BSc Agriculture?
12th March 2013, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do Dietitian course after passing bSc in Biology

I am doing b.pharmacy 1st year but now want to leave it and want to do b.sc biology. Iam totally confused plz give me suggestion
12th May 2013, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

hi i am a graduate in biotechnology and post graduate in IT. Now i am interested to become a dietician pls tell me how shd i proceed? abt courses and fee structure everything
11th January 2014, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

hi i am a B.sc completed, i am interested in dietician courses. pls tell me about this course, duration,fee & everything
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?