22nd September 2013, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

How can I join indian air force?

i want to join indian air force. i am a girl. then plz tell me how can i join indian air force. now my qualification is i am perssuing bsc final year with subject math and computer science. so plz give me answer.

13th June 2014, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join indian air force?

I am a final year student of b.com.I want to join air force.how can I join?plz plz give me the answer.
12th December 2014, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

I am gokulraj during msc software systems in final year which jobs in IAF for my course pls rply me sie/mam IAF's flying branch is my dream so reply sir thank you
4th April 2016, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

I want to join Indian air force . I am a boy ad I completed my 10th standard this year
I wana to know whether I can join with this qualification
8th March 2017, 08:04 AM
Unregistered

I want to join in Air Force. I'm a boy and I am going to write my 10th examination. I wanna know that what subject should I take in 1to join in Air Force.
6th May 2017, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

I want to join IAF i am male and completed 12th other than NDA I want officer job are there any ways ????
22nd January 2018, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

I'am looking out counseling for some training course which can help my son to join Indian Air force?
31st January 2018, 10:04 AM
MNB1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to join IAF i am male and completed 12th other than NDA I want officer job are there any ways ????
Eligibilty to apply for NDA is:

Only unmarried male candidates can apply for NDA exams. Female candidates cannot apply

Education-
For army wing 12th pass in any stream
For Airforce and Navy wing- 12th pass with physics and mathematics

Age-The age range for NDA 1 2018 is from 2nd July 1999 to 2nd July 2002

Next NDA exams which is conducted UPSC will be held on 22nd April 2018.

Notification for the NDA exams would come out on 10th jan 2018 and last date to apply is 5th feb 2018
9th January 2019, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

I am doing my engineering in computer science 6th semester how can I join air force or what are exam I should take to join
13th August 2020, 02:26 PM
Siddharth717

The candidates can enter the IAF after passing class 12th also. All men, who have passed the exam of class 12th, may join National Defence Academy (NDA) by passing the written exam and SSB interview. Once the training is completed, the candidates join the IAF. The exam for NDA is conducted by the UPSC twice a year..
13th August 2020, 02:28 PM
Siddharth717

The candidates can enter the IAF after passing class 12th also. All men, who have passed the exam of class 12th, may join National Defence Academy (NDA) by passing the written exam and SSB interview. Once the training is completed, the candidates join the IAF. The exam for NDA is conducted by the UPSC twice a year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?