27th December 2019, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Indian Air Force after qualifying 12th Board exams from Commerce stream?

Sir/Mam, I have passed 12th Board exams from Commerce stream and I am interested in joining Air Force. How I can join? Can you please give me the details which I have to follow next? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon as possible? Awaiting for the quick response. Thanks!

29th December 2019, 10:55 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Indian Air Force after qualifying 12th Board exams from Commerce stream?

Having completed your Class 12th with commerce stream, you are eligible to join Indian Air force only as an Airmen Y group.

Further, for joining IAF Airmen Y group,you need to qualify its recruitment examination for which the basic qualifications required are as below :-

* You must be an unmarried Indian male citizen.

* Your age must lie within 17 years to 21 years.

* You must have completed your Class 12th with any stream with at least 50% marks in aggregate from a recognised board. Also, you must have English as a main subject and managed at least 50% marks in the same.

* You must be physically and mentally fit as per the service requirements rule.

For more details and updates regarding Airmen recruitment, you can refer to the link https://airmenselection.cdac.in/CASB/.
29th December 2019, 06:29 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Indian Air Force after qualifying 12th Board exams from Commerce stream?

After passing 12th with commerce stream you are not eligible for Indian Air Force.
For joining Indian Army you have to qualify the National Defence Academy.
NDA exam is conducted by UPSC twice in a year.
Eligibility criteria:-
Pass 12th with recognised University.
Age limit is between 16.5 to 19 years.
Must be a citizen of India.
Medically fit.
Selection process:-
Written exam
Interview
Medical exam.

For more detail log on to www.upsc.gov.in
15th January 2020, 02:42 PM
SaptarshiDutta04

After completing 12th with Commerce Stream , you are not eligible to apply for the Indian Air force examination because you must have a compulsory completed 12th exam with Science Stream , if you are not studying 12th with Science Stream then you are eligible to apply for this examination .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?