13th December 2011, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

How to join Indian Army or Indian Air Force after qualifying 12th commerce with 58%?

Naveen Kumar T from Sonipat

i am of 18 and had qualified my 12th by CBSE in commerce field with 58% and wanna join indian army or indian airforce...
sir plz help me and short out my problem.....i m confused and i know there cant be a career best then IA or IAF.............
PLZ sir have a kind look on my prob......

answer me on my mail.... [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Commerce study is eligible for Air Force job ?
  2. Can I apply for Indian Air Force and Army having completed Diploma in Electronics and Communications Engineering? Procedure to join Air Force and Army?
  3. Can I join in Indian Air Force or Army after passing 12th exam?
  4. How can I join Indian Air Force after completing 12th commerce?
  5. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Why girls are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on 10th basis?
  7. Procedure to join Indian Air Force for 12th Commerce girl student?
  8. How may I apply for government jobs after completing B.Sc?
  9. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  10. How can I join Indian Army or Air Force after passing 12th?
  11. How can I join Indian Army, Air Force or Navy after 12th?
  12. What is the role of Pharmacist in Indian Air Force? Scope for Pharmacy candidates in Air Force, Navy and Army? How can I join Navy, Army or Air Force being a Graduate in Pharmacy?
  13. Can I qualify for NDA if my eye sight is weak?
  14. Can I join Army, Air Force and Navy after completion of 12th Class in Commerce stream?
  15. Being a commerce post graduate how can I join Indian Defense?
  16. Can I join Indian Army after passing 12th commerce?
  17. How to join Air Force, Navy and Army after completion of 12th Class with Commerce?
  18. How to join Indian Army as a Pharmacist with 81.2% in Diploma(Pharmacy) and 57.5% in 12th Science? Opportunities in Indian Navy and Indian Air Force? -- [New]
29th February 2012, 05:12 PM
4G Solutions
Senior Member+

Post Re: How to join Indian Army or Indian Air Force after qualifying 12th commerce with 58%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

i am of 18 and had qualified my 12th by CBSE in commerce field with 58% and wanna join indian army or indian airforce...
sir plz help me and short out my problem.....i m confused and i know there cant be a career best then IA or IAF.............

Dear Aspirant

Nice to see your interest for defence services. And after completing 12th standard with commerce stream sure you can join Indian Army wing. But sorry to inform that you can not join Indian Air Force as it requires 12th pass with PCM group & you have commerce group in 12th. But if you are very much interested to join Indian Air Force then you have to complete your Graduation in any stream after that you can apply for IAF Ground duty branch by giving AFCAT(Air Force Common Entrance Test).

~~After passing 12th standard, one can apply for Indian Army, Navy, Air Force through NDA(National Defence Academy) entrance examination conducted by UPSC-Union Public Service Commission twice in a Year as NDA I & NDA II.

Basic eligibility criteria to join Indian Army through NDA exam:
  • You should have passed 12th standard in any subject from recognized school.
  • NDA doesn't have any restriction on 12th percentage.
  • Your Age must be between 16.5 to 19 years.
  • You should be an Indian National.

Basic eligibility criteria to join Indian Air Force through NDA exam:
  • You should have passed 12th standard in PCM subject from recognized school.
  • NDA doesn't have any restriction on 12th percentage.
  • Your Age must be between 16.5 to 19 years.
  • You should be an Indian National.

Physical standard required for Indian Army, Air Force & Navy:

Selection in Indian Army & Air Force through NDA has 3-Stages:

1. Written Exam
2. Interview
3. Medical test

NDA Exam schedule for 2012:

Dates for NDA I Exam
  • Issuing of Application Form : 31/12/2011
  • Final Submission of Application form : 30/01/2012
  • Date of NDA I written Test : 15/04/2012.

Dates for NDA II Exam
  • Issuing of Application Form : 05/05/2012
  • Final Submission of Application form : 04/06/2012
  • Date of NDA II written Test: 19/08/2012

>>>You can apply for UPSC-NDA entrance exam online noly during abouve mentioned date. Click Here to Apply

>>>To get more detail regarding NDA visit UPSC official website:

http://upsc.gov.in
29th February 2012, 05:50 PM
pandeyshekhar89

Default Re: How to join Indian Army or Indian Air Force after qualifying 12th commerce with 58%?

Quote:

Answer:

Dear friend as you are from the Commerce stream then you are not eligible for the Indian Air Force but you are eligible in the Indian Army. You can join the Indian Army by the following two tests:

1. NDA (For class 12th )
2. CDS (For*graduate candidates)

The NDA and CDS exams are conduct twice in a year.
But as you have already covered your age 18 then you are not eligible for the NDA exam.

But you can apply in the CDS exam after completing your graduation. The eligibility criteria for the CDS exam are given below:
1.* Sex and Marital Status:*Only unmarried male candidates are eligible.
2.**Educational Qualification:
1. For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy:*Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
2. For Indian Naval Academy:*Degree in Engineering for CDSE and Degree in Engineering or B.Sc. (with Physics or Mathematics) for NCC entry.
3. For Air Force Academy:*Degree of recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.

Graduates with first choice as Army / Navy / Air Force are to submit proof of graduation provisional certificates on the date of commencement of the SSB Interview at the SSB.
Candidates who are studying in the final year Degree course and have yet to pass the final year degree examination can also apply.

All the very best
29th February 2012, 06:06 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to join Indian Army or Indian Air Force after qualifying 12th commerce with 58%?

dear friend,

After 12th or after graduation you can join Indian Army.As you are a candidate of 12th in commerce then you are also very much eligible for Indian Army.See you have to take information from different newspapers and websites when the vacancies of Navy will come and according to this you can apply.

You can also apply for N.D.A.(National Defense Academy) and C.D.S.(Common Defense Services). There generally two examination are held for N.D.A., one is N.D.A.-1 and another is N.D.A.-2.You can also attempt both this two exam.

For more details i.e. if you can apply and want to download previous year papers then you can visit the following websites :

http://indianarmy.nic.in
and
http://www.upsc.gov.in
and
http://www.freshersworld.com

~regards~
priyo
29th February 2012, 06:46 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:

HI!
After passing 12th with commerce you are eligible for Indian Army..
For this you have to qualify the N.D.A exam...
N.D.A. Exam is conducted by U.P.S.C twice.

Eligibility criteria for N.D.A exam:-
> Pass 12th with any stream from recognized board.
> Age limit should be above 16.5year and below 19 year.
> Must be citizen of India
> Medically fit (no major surgery)

There are three stages of selection:-
> Written Exam
> Interview
> Medical exam

GOOD LUCK!
29th February 2012, 08:28 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

hai friends

your eligible for Navy , air force ,after 12th stands

educational qualification :
12th stands form any recognized university with min 60% marks
obc candidates 55%
sc/st candidates 50%

age limit :
19 to 23years

physical stands :
height : 160cms chest : 80cms
unmarried
indian

selection process :

written exam
interview process
medical test
29th February 2012, 09:47 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear.......
As you are a commerce stream candidates so , you can not apply for NDA exam , you can apply after graduation .
The details eligibility criteria are as follows........

For more details you can visit website http://upsc.gov.in

Good luck..........
25th April 2012, 02:09 AM
Eshwarvenkatesh

Hello,
To join the Indian Army there is an entrance exam know as NDA. It is conducted every year by Union Public Service Commission. The educational qualification is 12th standard. The age limit is 18-21 years. Through NDA you can army or navy or airforce. The application is applied through online only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?