24th June 2020, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Possibility and procedure to join Indian Air Force (IAF) directly after qualifying 10th Board exams?

It is possible to join in to Indian Air Force (IAF) after 10th standard? What is the process? In which department of IAF can I join? Any entrance requirements? What would be my pay scale?

27th August 2020, 08:03 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Possibility and procedure to join Indian Air Force (IAF) directly after qualifying 10th Board exams?

Sorry ,to be a part of Indian defence force ,minimum educational qualification required is 12th passed without any backlog. You can apply for NDA Entrance exam which is conducted by UPSC held twice in a year
In Indian Air Force,you can join in technical branch or non-technical branch or ground duty or flying branch
Pay scale depend on ones rank in that branch.

or
You can also join after graduation by attempting CDS,OTA,AFCAT

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?