6th January 2014, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Indian Air Force after scoring 83% in 10th? I am a science student

sir,i am student in 10th i have scored 83% and now i am science student i,want to join indian air force what can i do for this

24th May 2015, 08:08 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Indian Air Force after scoring 83% in 10th? I am a science student

No you are not eligible for the Indian Air Force now. But you can in your 12th standard. To qualify for the Indian Air Force you have to qualify in the NDA examination.

NDA stands for National Defence Academy and the examination is.conducted by the UPSC twice in a year. The eligibility to apply for the examination is candidates must be pursuing or passed 10+2 board examination from a recognized board. Age must be between 16.5-19 years. Candidates pursuing Mathematics and Physics as main subjects in 12th.

The application form are available in the month of January and July on www.upsc.gov.in. The examination for the same are conducted in the month of April as NDA I and in September as NDA II. The examination are conducted in two stages as Written and SSB.

It is necessary to qualify in each of the Written and SSB for the final selection of candidates in the Indian Air Force. For more information visit www.upsc.gov.in. The application is available online.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?