19th October 2011, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Indian Army after completion of my BCA degree? I have more than 60% marks in 10th

sir i m form asansol,and i will compleate bca next year... its my dream to join indian army.my matrix percentage is above 60%..Sir please tell me how can i join indian army, after compleating BCA?
please reply soon..

3rd March 2012, 08:31 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Indian Army after completion of my BCA degree? I have more than 60% marks in 10th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i m form asansol,and i will compleate bca next year... its my dream to join indian army.my matrix percentage is above 60%..Sir please tell me how can i join indian army, after compleating BCA?
please reply soon..

After completion of bachelors degree program candidate willing to join Indian Army may write Combined Defense Service Examination. The examination is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission. Apart from being graduate candidates need to be within the prescribed age limit which is between 19 to 24 years. After qualifying the examination the candidate will be send to Indian Military Academy for further training. The duration of the training will be one year. After successful completion of the training program the candidate will be appointed as a Lieutenant in the Indian Army.
3rd June 2012, 02:58 AM
mnbgvs

Default Re: How can I join Indian Army after completion of my BCA degree? I have more than 60% marks in 10th

You have not stated whether you intend to join as an officer or OR. I shall therefor refer you to various websites for detailed information on all you would want to find out.

2. The basic website is
http://joinindianarmy.nic.in/

3. For joining as an Officer, please refer
http://joinindianarmy.nic.in/officerranks.htm

4. For joining as an Other Rank, please refer
http://joinindianarmy.nic.in/otherranks.htm

5. Enjoy your service in the defence of the Motherland. It will be emotionally very satisfying.

1st October 2012, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir. I am10th pass to 78% marks and i am 16 and half year. So can i join to the indian army?
18th July 2013, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I Akash Pathak is doing BCA, I want to know is it necessary to do graduation degree or i can apply with BCA course.
Thanks
29th September 2013, 10:14 AM
R.S.Parmar

dear friend.............

After completion of bachelors degree program candidate willing to join Indian Army may write Combined Defense Service Examination. The examination is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission. Apart from being graduate candidates need to be within the prescribed age limit which is between 19 to 24 years. After qualifying the examination the candidate will be send to Indian Military Academy for further training. The duration of the training will be one year. After successful completion of the training program the candidate will be appointed as a Lieutenant in the Indian Army.

thank you.......
7th October 2013, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

respected sir.
i am mathew vs from idukki,kerala.i stadying 3rd semaster bca.i passed 10th with 83% and passed above 60% in plustwo(biology science).i like to join indian army. how can i join indian army now.
yours faithfully ,thankyou sir
15th October 2013, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

sir compleated my degree in 10th igot 47% so i can join
8th April 2014, 01:46 AM
sathishkumar316

sir i m form sathish and i completed bca its my dream to join indian army.my matrix percentage is above 55%..Sir please tell me how can i join indian army, after compleating BCA?
please reply soon.
8th April 2014, 01:47 AM
sathishkumar316

Red face Re: How can I join Indian Army after completion of my BCA degree? I have more than 60% marks in 10th

sir i m form sathish and i completed bca its my dream to join indian army.my matrix percentage is above 55%..Sir please tell me how can i join indian army, after compleating BCA?
please reply soon.
26th March 2019, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

I'm from Mizoram and i am an Indian i have my Bachelor Degree of Computer Science but i am now 24 years.Is there any chance that i could still join the Indian army
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?