8th January 2014, 09:22 PM
Kalkeri

How can I join Indian Army with graduation in B.Com for officer post?

Hello sir,
my name is abrar kalkeri i want know that can i join indian army with graduation in becom for officer post.

23rd May 2015, 11:15 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Indian Army with graduation in B.Com for officer post?

Yes, you are eligible to join the Indian Army after your graduation being a B.Com candidates.

To join the Indian Army you have to clear the CDS entrance examination conducted by the UPSC twice in a year. The application for the CDS II 2015 will be available from the July and examination will be conducted in the month of November 2015.

The eligibility for the examination are candidate who have passed the graduation from any recognised university in any discipline are eligible. Candidates age must be 19-24 years. You can apply for the OTA also.

The examination is conducted in two stages as Written and SSB. It is necessary to qualify in written to appear or the SSB and then to SSB for final selection in Indian Army as an officer.

The written examination contains questions from English , Mathematics and General Knowledge. There is also negative marking on wrong answer.

For any information or to give application for the examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in. The application form are available online.
31st May 2015, 10:38 PM
jhavikas39

Default Re: How can I join Indian Army with graduation in B.Com for officer post?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalkeri View Post
Hello sir,
my name is abrar kalkeri i want know that can i join indian army with graduation in becom for officer post.
Yes after passing B.Com you are eligble for officer in Indian Army.

For joining Indian Army you have to qualify the Combine Defemnce ebtrance exam.

COMBINE DEFENCE ENTRANCE EXAM

C.D.S exam is conducted by U.P.S.C twice in a year.

Eligibility for C.D.S exam:-
> Pass graduation with any stream from reconized university.
> Age limit for C.D.S exam is 19-25 year.
> You should be medically fit.

There are three stage of sellection:-
> Written exam
> Interview
> Medical Exam.

Written is objective type Question.

For more detail log on to www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?