17th September 2013, 12:04 AM
sandeeppatil1992

How can I join Indian Army, Navy, Airforce after completing diploma or engineering in medical

how i can joint indian army,navy,airforce after complete diploma or enggenering in mechanical

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Indian Army after completing BSc Electronics? What are the job opportunities in Navy and Air Force? What is the procedure of admission?
  2. How to join Indian Army after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  3. Can I join army, airforce or Navy after diploma?
  4. Can I join Indian Airforce after diploma in instrumentation engineering?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for Army, Navy and Airforce after completing 10th+diploma+B.E civil engineering
  6. Indian Air Force and Indian army recruitment for 18 years old person? -- [New]
  7. Steps required to join Indian Army after completing diploma from NTTF?
  8. Can I join Indian Air Force after passing diploma? In which force can I join? What is the date of the entrance?
  9. Am i eligible to join Indian Army after completing diploma in electrical engineering in 4th semester?
  10. How can I join Air Force, Army or Navy after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. After doing diploma I&C how to join Indian army with NCC entry ?
  12. Scope and jobs for ECE engineers in Indian Army, Indian AirForce and Indian Navy?
  13. How can I join Indian Army, Navy or Air Force after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  14. How to join Indian Armed Forces after studying in 12th computer science? What are the major engineering courses in Navy, Army and Airforce?
  15. How can I apply for Indian Army/Navy/Airforce after completing B.E in electrical
  16. Joining to Indian Army/Navy/Airforce? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to join Indian Army after the completion of Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  18. Can I join Air force after completing diploma in instrumentation engineering?
28th January 2014, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join Indian Army, Navy, Airforce after completing diploma or engineering in medical

Can i apply for airforce after diploma in instrumentation &control engineering?
19th February 2016, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join Indian Army, Navy, Airforce after completing diploma or engineering in medical

hello I have done my Diploma Architecture and I want to do careers in Army or Nevy so please give me information
27th May 2016, 11:55 PM
sah.alok932

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandeeppatil1992 View Post
how i can joint indian army,navy,airforce after complete diploma or enggenering in mechanical
After completing engineering there are many options to join Indian Army,Air force,Navy.

CDSE- combined defence service examination is the best option for engineering student.
Graduation in any stream for Indian Army-IMA and OTA.
Graduation in any stream with physics and maths in intermediate for Indian Air Force-AFA.
Graduation in any stream with physics and mathematics for Indian Navy-INA.

IMA-Indian Military Academy.
OTA-Officer Training Academy.
AFA-Air Force Academy.
INA-Indian Naval Academy.

IMA and OTA age limit-19 to 25 years,at the time of commencement of coure-Permanent commission and short service commission respectively.

AFA age limit-19 to 24 years-Permanent commission.
INA age limit-19 to 23 years,at the time of commencement of course-Permanent commission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?