5th December 2012, 05:51 PM

How can I join Indian Army while doing 3rd year diploma in instrumentation and control engineering with 59% marks

Hello sir i am rajesh kumar from kurukshetra (haryana) i have 3 year diploma in instrumentation and control engg in 59% marks.
Qus= Please tell me sir can i join indian navy

Related Questions:
  1. What is the cutoff marks required to join Mechatronics? I have completed diploma in instrumentation and control engineering
  2. How to join Indian Navy or Indian Army after finishing 10th?
  3. What can I do to join Indian Army being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year Diploma in mechanical Engineering having failed Diploma (2 arrier)?
  4. Procedure to join Indian Army for 3rd year B.E(E&Tc)? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What can I do to join Indian Army being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year Diploma in Chemical Engineering having failed Diploma 2 times?
  6. How can I join Indian army or Indian Air Force or Navy? I have done B.Tech in Applied instrumentation technology in West Bengal
  7. Doing B.Tech in Instrumentation and Control Engineering(3rd Year) : How to undergo training at ISRO?
  8. Am I able to join Army being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Engineering with an aggregate of 58%?
  9. What is the admission procedure to join B.Tech/B.E in Instrumentation Engineering?
  10. How to join Indian Army for 3rd year? I am a 3rd year E&TC student
  11. Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech/B.E.(Instrumentation Engineering) through Distance Education if completed Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering? -- [New]
  12. What should I do to join Indian Army? Can I apply for NDA after my diploma?
  13. How to join Indian Army as networking engineer? I have completed B.E in electronics and instrumentation engineering
  14. How can I join the Indian Army after Diploma?
  15. How can I join Indian Army having completed Diploma in Electronics and Instrumentation and with an age of 18 years?
  16. Can I applly for electrical engineering? I've done diploma in instrumentation and control engineering
  17. How to join Indian Army ?I am a 3rd year engineering student in computer science
  18. Can I be a Pilot in Indian Army or Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Aeronautical Engineering?
23rd January 2013, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join Indian Army while doing 3rd year diploma in instrumentation and control engineering with 59% marks

how to join indian army after completion of diploma in ece?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?