27th March 2013, 02:31 PM
om dhayal

How can I join Merchant Navy after passing B.A in Rajasthan University?

I have passed B.A in rajasthan univarsity.
How can join marchent navy?
plz tell me which course helpful for my carrier.
How can i get eduction loan?
Tell me as soon as possible.

5th April 2014, 02:06 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I join Merchant Navy after passing B.A in Rajasthan University?

You have options to pick from. The graduate degree in Nautical Science or the Marine Engineering opens avenue in Merchant Navy. Minimum you need to complete class 12th with PCM. There is a age limit of 20 years to both unmarried male as well as female candidates and another five years relaxation is provided to SC/ST. In case of direct entry, candidates should complete class 12 with PCM. For the B.Tech in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Technology, Cadet/ Fifth Engineer/ Junior Engineer posts are open.

Spanning from graduate, postgraduate and doctoral level programs in India, students can get loans provided the courses are affiliated with AICTE. Certificate courses from recognized affiliated institutes and evening courses certified by government in India are eligible for the loan. If your course fee is between Rs 4 lakh to Rs 7.5 lakh, you need a guarantor who promises to pay the amount in case you fail to pay back the loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?