26th April 2012, 12:21 PM
manpreet bhathal

How to do Ph.D in computer science after doing MCA(computer science)? Is Lovely professional university best for doing Ph.D?

i belong to punjab . i also want to settle in punjab . i have done M.C.A(computer science) from punjab technical university. i want to do phd in computer science. is lovely professional university is best for doing phd for my future jobs like govt job or any college affliated to punjab. i m intrested in doing phd from L.P.U bcs they assure me to complet phd in 3 year and also provide guide but other universities not . so please confirm this , give me response as soon as possible.

10th August 2012, 09:14 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do Ph.D in computer science after doing MCA(computer science)? Is Lovely professional university best for doing Ph.D?

Quote:
Originally Posted by manpreet bhathal View Post
i belong to punjab . i also want to settle in punjab . i have done M.C.A(computer science) from punjab technical university. i want to do phd in computer science. is lovely professional university is best for doing phd for my future jobs like govt job or any college affliated to punjab. i m intrested in doing phd from L.P.U bcs they assure me to complet phd in 3 year and also provide guide but other universities not . so please confirm this , give me response as soon as possible.

The Lovely Professional University [LPU] offers Phd in Computer Science and Engineering through regular as well as part time mode. The regular mode takes a minimum of 3 years to get completed. Candidate who hold a Masters Degree in the relevant discipline with a minimum of 55% aggregate are eligible to pursue the program. Admission is based on Written Test and Interview. The Phd program through part time mode takes a minimum of 4 years to get completed.

As far as the University is concerned it is one of the best if not the best. The University is recognized by the University Grants Commission [UGC] and various departments are recognized by the required regulatory bodies.

For detail information regarding recognition of the various programs offered through LPU, one may refer to the following Link.
4th February 2013, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do Ph.D in computer science after doing MCA(computer science)? Is Lovely professional university best for doing Ph.D?

I have Done MCA From DOEACC(DOEACC 'B' level).Am i eligible to do Phd.Where in mumbai can i apply for?can you give me any such good college in mumbai
12th March 2013, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

i belong to punjab I have done M C A from PTU (punjab technical university) so i am very interest in PHD degree in computer science.
14th March 2013, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

i have done my mca in correspondence in annamalai university ...tel me if am capable for doing ph.d...
24th July 2013, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

ALL DURETION BCA MCA PHD IN YEAR COURES
27th November 2013, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

i have done B.Sc(computer science) , M.Sc(computer science), M.Phil (computer science) and M.E in Computer Science and Engineering. I am working as an Asst. Prof in a private Engineering college. Now i am pursuing Ph.D in Computer Science and Engineering. Whether i am eligible to get a job in arts and science college. My ph.D is elligible or not for arts and science college? pls reply me
24th February 2014, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Haye this is shaheen from Punjab.i m doing mca from lpu l want to do phd next.so please tell me what is the procedure of this and how many year the phd? Is it best for me? What is the fee structure of this study?
9th August 2014, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

Is there any phd course in computer after mca. And whats type of research subject is there?
5th March 2015, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

hi i have done MCA from punjabi university patiala i want to do phd can someone plz help me to choose subject and also suggest me university
13th April 2015, 04:01 AM
Unregistered

After the gap of 5 years of m.phil in cs can i do p.hd in ds field is it possible vd 4 kids n married life
26th July 2016, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED MCA FROM NALANDA OPEN UNIVERSITY, PATNA. I WANT TO DO PH.D IN COMPUTER SCIENCE. WHICH UNIVERSITY OR COLLEGE WILL BE BEST FOR ME ? NOW I AM DOING JOB IN SUDHA DAIRY AS COMPUTER PROGRAMMER.
27th April 2017, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Completed MCA. Now I want to do PhD in computer science. But, I don't know what is the syllabus and which entrance is best .... And must be want monthly stifund in PhD. please provide all information for top University entrance exam..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?