26th June 2015, 03:25 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for PhD in Computer science after completing MCA?

I have Completed MCA. I would like to apply in PhD computer science. How to apply Phd in Tamilnadu ? which university is best for PhD?
and also details of full time and part time PhD, please mention fees structure...

27th June 2015, 02:15 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to apply for PhD in Computer science after completing MCA?

You will have to clear the NET Examination to be eligible to do PhD in Computer Science with a Scholarship.
The best University in Tamil Nadu for PhD in Computer Science is Anna University.
It is best to complete the course of PhD in a full time basis.
The part time course is much more time consuming.
If you clear the NET Examination you will be provided a Scholarship and you will not be asked to pay a single rupee as a course fee.

18th March 2016, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I have completed MCA through distance learning form Bharathidasan University. Can i do PhD Computer Science in Anna University. Please tell me whether distance learning candidates are eligible for PhD.

2nd April 2016, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

i completed MCA recently and want to do PH.D in same stream? what stream i go for applied sciences (computer applications) or engineering (computer science and engirneering)?

27th November 2016, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

I have completed m. Tech (S. E) now i wanna do phd in same stream what is the process and tell me about entrance exam

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?