19th August 2013, 05:43 PM
ashiqraw

How can I join RAW after scoring 70% in 12th?

how i join to RAW after scoring 70% in 12 ?...Could u please end to me the details

11th July 2015, 07:17 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join RAW after scoring 70% in 12th?

RAW stands for Research and Analysis Wing .

RAW is an intelligence agency under ministry of defense which make recruitment in its wing from military and paramilitary forces who have excellent and extraordinary service record. There is not any provision for direct recruitment into RAW.

So, the candidate who wishes to get into RAW has to join Indian army or Civil Services first of all.

The Best way to join to Indian civil department is to join the IPS . The candidate has to apply for the Civil Services exam conducted by UPSC to join IPS . The chances of joining the RAW department is more after becoming an IPS officer .

The eligibility criteria required for civil services exam are as under:-

-The candidate should be an Indian.

-The candidate should have completed graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

-The age limit to apply for the exam is from 21 years to 30 years for general category.There is relaxation in upper age limit by 3 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

Another way to join Indian RAW is to go for NDA exam or CDSE(Common Defense Services Exam) . UPSC conducts these exams every year to recruit personnel in the different wings of Indian Army. The candidate needs to make a good career in this field to have a chance to get in the RAW.

The eligibility criteria required for NDA exam are as under:-

-The candidate must be a citizen of India.

-The candidate must have passed 10+2 in any stream from a recognized board for Indian Military Academy and 10+2 with Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics for Indian Naval Academy and Indian Air Force Academy.

-The age limit for the candidate is from 16.5 years to 19 years.

-Only unmarried male candidate can apply for the exam.

The eligibility criteria for CDS exam are as under:-

The candidate must be an Indian.

-The qualification required for Indian Military Academy/Officer's Training Academy is Graduation in any discipline,Bachelor of Engineering for Indian Naval Academy and 10+2 level degree with Physics and Mathematics or Bachelor of Engineering for Indian Air Force Academy.

-The candidate age should be in between 19 years to 25 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?