22nd April 2011, 10:37 PM
Subhadip samanta

How can I join software companies after completing B.Tech in ECE?

Sir i am a ece third year students.i am interested to work a job in softwares company after my complete b.tech. I like to join in company like wipro infosys ibm. So sir how can i join in this company?plz tell me details.

15th May 2012, 01:29 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join software companies after completing B.Tech in ECE?

You can join software companies through on campus or off campus recruitments. If you can clear the aptitude test and technical interview of Wipro, Infosys, IBM, etc you can get in to these companies as software trainee. Another option before you is to pursue short-term courses like IBM Mainframe, SAP, etc. This will help you get in to the concerned section of these companies with rewarding salary. One can apply for jobs in top IT firms after gaining 1-2 years of work experience.
27th March 2014, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join software companies after completing B.Tech in ECE?

what is the scope of ibm main frame course and which.all.are the best instititutes in pune for the course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?