16th May 2011, 05:37 PM
venkyy

Can I get a job in software field after completing B.Tech ECE with 57% aggregate?

T.venkateshwar prasad
b.i.t institute technology
hindupur
sir i completed my b.tech in 2011 group ece with aggregate 57% can i get ajob in software field please refer some companies in software field for my percentage.and govt jobs in engg field and railways and govt sector

14th July 2012, 04:34 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job in software field after completing B.Tech ECE with 57% aggregate?

Yes, ECE graduates can also find job positions in software companies. Programming skills are required to apply for such kind of jobs. You can also apply for job positions in technical support. Undergoing short term courses in software will be beneficial for you. Suitable job profiles can be searched in firms like Infosys, Accenture, Dell, etc.
14th July 2012, 06:10 PM
AKHIL KINGDOM

Default Re: Can I get a job in software field after completing B.Tech ECE with 57% aggregate?

YA,You can find job easily in software companies because any branch from engg. can take job in software companies.
14th July 2012, 06:12 PM
AKHIL KINGDOM

YA,You can find job easily in software companies because any branch from engg. can take job in software companies with passing marks if you a good English communication.
27th March 2014, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

i am pursuing final year b.tech (ECE). upto now my aggregate is 66%, i can score upto 68% by the end of my b.tech. i am very poor in all other programming languages except
'c' language. can i find any software job which is suitable for my skills.
27th March 2014, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

i am pursuing final year b.tech (ECE). upto now my aggregate is 66%, i can score upto 68% by the end of my b.tech. i am very poor in all other programming languages except
'c' language. can i find any software job which is suitable for my skills.
2nd April 2014, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Can I get job in hardware or software field after having experience of 8 months
In instrumentTion dept since I am ECE student passed in 2012
having agregate of 58%?
24th April 2014, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

I m n final year B.E.... I have 84% n 10th, 55% n 12th and 55% in B.E(ECE).... Can i get a job in any of the companies like vlsi???
25th April 2014, 10:53 PM
lpereira

First of all congrats on completing your -Btech in ece. See, Current economic condition is not that good.There were a lot of jobs in software/IT some years ago, but today the situation has changed.So fresh people will find it difficult to get a job in software.Everywhere you go people will ask for experience.so to break this chain you will need to learn some more software skills which are new and in demand in the market.
25th April 2014, 10:59 PM
lpereira

Thumbs up Re: Can I get a job in software field after completing B.Tech ECE with 57% aggregate?

First of Congrats on completing B.Tech in ECE. See, the current economic situation is not good. There were a lot of jobs in software some year ago. but market has changed now. So for fresh people with no experience, it will be difficult fo find a job.Everywhere you go, people will ask for experience. And already there are a lot of experienced people. But good news is that software is always evolving and new applications are always coming up. So if as a new comer you want to enter software industry then you will need to invest in yourself to learn some new software skills, which are hot in the market and there are not too many software people doing that. Please let me know and I can guide you better.
30th April 2015, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir,iam just completed B Tech ECE ,now after I thought to complete P G.for employment MBA or M Tech are the best?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?