7th June 2012, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

How can I join these colleges? Is there any entrance exam for B.Tech students?

I'm student of B.tech(mechanical) final
(T.S chanakya ,navi mumbai
marine engineering and reserch institute,kolkata
marine engineering and reserch institute,mumbai
lal bahadur sastri college of advance maritime studies and research,mumbai)
sir how to join in these colleges;is there any entrence exam for b.tech students.sir please guide me the right way..

Related Questions:
  1. Any good colleges in AP for diploma students in B.Tech? How much fees is to be paid?
  2. How should I join B.Tech course after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering?
  3. Can I get BCA course after taking Chemistry, Maths, Computer Application, English and Physical Education in ISC 12th?
  4. After ITI which course is best for me in Software?
  5. How can I join these colleges? Is there any entrance exam for B.Tech students?
  6. Am I eligible for M.Sc course after completion of B.Tech? Which Entrance Exam should I give for this?
  7. Can I do diploma in biomedical instrumentation after doing B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation? Which institute offers the same?
  8. Which entrance exams are available after completing diploma course from NTTF Bangalore? List of engineering colleges available fro NTTF students?
  9. How should I get into ISRO pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE and having good academic result in 10th and 12th class? When will be the Exam conducted for this? Whey ISRO will take B.Tech students?
  10. Name of the entrance exam which I have to appear to join as a lecturer in government polytechnic college
  11. Best postal coaching institutes for CLAT? Which are the classroom institutes in Delhi for CLAT?
  12. Can I apply for Job in NTPC being a candidate pursuing 4th year of B.Tech course?
  13. CS after 12th standard? Minimum percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What can I do after passing 10th class? I am interested in software engineering, hacking and web designing
  15. Eligibility criteria to take admission in MCA who does not have Maths in 12th and graduation?
  16. Can I study M.Tech without passing class 12th?
  17. How to do diploma electrical course after completing 10th? I am 24 years old
  18. Is there any possibility to do B.Tech without entrance exam for Diploma Civil Engineer? -- [New]
26th June 2012, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join these colleges? Is there any entrance exam for B.Tech students?

i want to do b tech in food technology but i am of PCB stream.Am i elligible?
Is there any entrance test conduted for the same.If so what is the syllabus for it?
26th June 2012, 09:00 PM
artigoyal52

Default Re: How can I join these colleges? Is there any entrance exam for B.Tech students?

Hi dear,
What types of college you are talking you are not sepicfy types of colleges.
Well if you are talking about engineering colleges You can take admission in them by giving entrance exam like
RPET
IIT
AIEEE

If you got good rank you can take admission in them easily.
26th June 2012, 09:20 PM
kutti.29
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to do b tech in food technology but i am of PCB stream.Am i elligible?
Is there any entrance test conduted for the same.If so what is the syllabus for it?
The general criteria for admission to undergraduate food technology courses is twelve years of schooling in science related subjects
thecourses cover the various aspects like food science, food biotechnology, food analysis, microbiology, food preservation techniques, genetics and food packaging, marketing and advertising, food logistics management, operations management etc.

B.Tech (food technology)colleges

Dr.M.G.R.Educational and research institute,chennai(tamil nadu)
E.V.R.Periyar salai(NH4 Highway),maduravoyal,chennai9chennai dist)-600095

faculty of engineering and technology:raja balwanth singh college,agra(uttar pradesh),bichpuri campus,agra

gurunanak dev university ,amrithsar(punjab)

harcourt butler technological institute,kanpur(uttar pradesh),nawab gang,kanpur

sathyabama university,chennai(tamilnadu),jeppiaar nagar,old mamalllapuram road,chennai

seeding academy of design,technology and management,jaipur

T.K.M(thangalkunju musaliar hills,kollam

university college of technologysmania university,hyderabad.A.P
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?