5th October 2019, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare for different banking entrance examination?

Now I am studying B.Sc BZC degree first year. Now I want to prepare for bank exams. How to prepare for bank exams and which books I have to read for reference from now onwards?

14th October 2019, 12:52 AM
soumyadipghosh
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I prepare for different banking entrance examination?

Mathematics and Reasoning are the two pillars of any banking exam. Start practice mathematics from today. R.D Sharma's books is good enough for banking exam. For reasoning books you can go for R.S Agarwal. Follow news paper daily basis.
15th October 2019, 10:49 AM
sarika1993

Default Re: How can I prepare for different banking entrance examination?

For bank exams, One requires a good preparation and practice. So, you should prepare well for bank exam. Some tips are given below to crack bank exams.

Bank Exam Syllabus
- Quantitative Aptitude
- English and Comprehension
- Reasoning
- Computer Knowledge
- General Awareness

Preparation Tips
- Start preparation as early as possible and at least 1 year before examination.
- Study bank exam syllabus pattern and weightage. Prepare accordingly.
- Know your weakness and strength. Set a goal how you can score good within exam duration.
- Study one by one topic. Find the shortcut to solve questions. Note down it in your preparation notebook.
- After completion of any topic, solve the previous year questions from that topic. Also know most frequently asked questions from that topic.
- Complete your preparation at least 2 months before the examination. During last 2 months, Solve the question papers and find where you are doing mistakes. Overcome it so that it is not repeated during exam and can score good as per your goal.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?