19th July 2017, 10:16 AM
bhavya rathore

How to prepare for Banking entrance exam while studying B.Sc?

I have got 70% in 12th exam with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and got admission in B.Sc course but I want to prepare for Banking entrance exam. Please tell me how to prepare for Banking entrance exam while studying?

21st July 2017, 03:53 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for Banking entrance exam while studying B.Sc?

The question in banking entrance examination are asked from General Ability, Reasoning, English, Mathematics, Computer, General Awaraness.

So, you must have to prepare for these topics as for preparation for entrance examination.

You must have to manage time from your daily schedule for preparation of examination.

Candidates can appear for recruitment in banking entrance examination after bachelor degree. For information regarding syllabus and other detail visit at www.ibps.in or www.sbi.co.in.
24th December 2017, 12:29 AM
randhirk.rk

Default Re: How to prepare for Banking entrance exam while studying B.Sc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhavya rathore View Post
I have got 70% in 12th exam with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and got admission in B.Sc course but I want to prepare for Banking entrance exam. Please tell me how to prepare for Banking entrance exam while studying?
Since you are doing your graduation and have planned to give banking entrance exams, it is the right time to prepare for the exams along with doing your graduation.

Banking entrance exams for PSB banks are conducted by IBPS(ibps.in)

They conduct exams for PO and Clerks post

Minimum educational qualifications to appear in this exam is Graduation pass

For Preparation buy books for IBPS BANK PO preparations of good publishers from book shop
Also buy books for Reasoning, quantitative aptitude

Study for 1 hour daily for this exams
When you are in last year of graduation give 3-4 hours each day for this exam preparation.

You can also buy on-line question bank series for exams preparations
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?