5th September 2013, 01:34 PM
ruxita pandav

How can I prepare for GPSC exam? I am a student of FYB.Com engineering

Sir I m student of f.y.b.com (eng) and I want to ask u that How can I prepare for gpsc exam now? How many year I have to join class . Can I give the exam in gujrati language ?

29th February 2016, 12:01 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare for GPSC exam? I am a student of FYB.Com engineering

Yes, you are eligible to appear for examination after completing your course. Gujarat Public Service Commission is conducted by Gujarat board.

The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed graduation degree from any recognised university and age between 21-28 years with relaxation for reserved category.
29th February 2016, 11:19 PM
kachhadiyaramesh

Default Re: How can I prepare for GPSC exam? I am a student of FYB.Com engineering

GPSC is conducted in gujarat state for various state level recruitments.

GPSC Eligibility
- You must be graduate.
- Age Limit : 21 to 32 years. Relaxation applicable as per government norms.

Preparation Tips
- Read syllabus carefully.
- Plan for preparation & Set time-table.
- Use standard reference books.
- Join coaching for better preparation.
- Solve the asked questions.
- Practice more & more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?