29th February 2016, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

What should I do being good at studies and a district level Debate champion?

I am student of class 12 pcm. I am good at speaking i have won many district level debate and speech competition and i am good in studies as well please tell what should do next?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join in government engineering college after completing HSC by using sports qualfication?
  2. Eligibility and procedure for applying for sports quota in Jadavpur University Kolkata?
  3. Can I get government jobs in Karnataka after passing from Karnataka State Open University?
  4. Procedure of ias examination? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Should i participate in Debate competitions organized by schools?
  6. Sample question papers for district level junior clerk exam?
  7. What is the qualification and procedure to become DC in district level?
  8. Where and when to get the PCS form?
  9. State level Karate champion is eligible for admission under Sports quota of Jadavpur University? Cut off marks for Sports quota in AIPMT exam?
  10. What would be consider as my local status for EMACET? I have studied 4th and 5th std from Prakasam district, 6th from Hyderabad, 7-8th from West -Godavari district, 9-10th from Kurnool district and 11-12th from Guntur district
  11. Can I avail sports quota? I've got a district level certificate in volleyball and I belong to OBC category
  12. How to do further studies(PG Level) after doing B.Com LLB?
  13. What are the cut off marks for VRO Exam?
  14. Is it good to continue B.Tech after 3 years of gap?
  15. Can I get a chance to study in a good institute after scoring 60% in school level and good record in UG and PG?
  16. How to take admission in hyderabad college for M.Tech?
  17. List of colleges in Mumbai offering BPEd course? What is the eligibility and duration of the course?
  18. Can I get scholarship to study B.Tech being a District Level Rugby player?
29th February 2016, 11:19 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do being good at studies and a district level Debate champion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am student of class 12 pcm. I am good at speaking i have won many district level debate and speech competition and i am good in studies as well please tell what should do next?
Since you are from PCM stream, so you can join engineering field just after 10+2.

And pursue B.Tech or B.E. from any designated engineering college.

After completing your B.Tech, you must do MBA from a reputed institute like IIM.

There, your debate and speaking skills could play a major role in withdrawing attention of MNCs during placements.

Now a days, most MNCs require B.Tech+MBA graduates having perfect speaking and listening skills.

For getting admission in B.Tech, you will have to qualify entrance exams like JEE Main, JEE Advanced, etc.

While for MBA, CAT, MAT, XAT are popular ones.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?