9th June 2012, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for GPSC after completing diploma civil engineering?

I am complet diploma civil engg. How to prepare for GPSC Exam?..please tell me how to

31st July 2012, 03:04 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for GPSC after completing diploma civil engineering?

After diploma, you can attend GPSC exam to apply for junior level posts. You need to log in to GPSC official site so as to get information on this exam. You should be well versed with the structure and pattern of GPSC exam. You should prepare on technical areas (if applying for technical posts) as well as aptitude based questions. Try to download or practice model question papers so as to practice for this exam. Attending mock tests is a good way of preparation for the exam. You can identify the subjects in which you are not updated and try to focus more on that area.
1st June 2013, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

I am pursuing my diploma in civil final year.what kind of preparetion i have to take for campasing? what type of questions are asked in interview? what are the process?give me some placement paper for preparation.thank u.
30th December 2017, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Is any online form of gpsc at diploma civil level ? How to fill the online form ? Which site can I open for filling form
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?