16th June 2013, 10:17 AM
SANDEEP BHATNAGAR

How can I prepare for IIT JAM in Mathematics?

How do i preparation for IITJAM2014 in MATHEMATICS?

31st August 2015, 06:26 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare for IIT JAM in Mathematics?

IIT conducts the JAM examination every year for the admission in the IIT for the M.Ec courses in the dfferent stream.

The examination papers are in the objective as well as subjective so if you need to qualify in the JAM you need to have the best concept of all the topics you have gone through in the graduation.

So to qualify in the examination take the syllabus for the IIT JAM and prepare all the topics important for the examination. The examination is conducted once every year and the examination for the 2015 is over.
31st August 2015, 06:42 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare for IIT JAM in Mathematics?

IIT conducts the JAM examination every year for the admission in the IIT for the M.Ec courses in the dfferent stream.

The examination papers are in the objective as well as subjective so if you need to qualify in the JAM you need to have the best concept of all the topics you have gone through in the graduation.

So to qualify in the examination take the syllabus for the IIT JAM and prepare all the topics important for the examination. The examination is conducted once every year and the examination for the 2015 is over.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?