9th August 2013, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare myself for SSC LDC?

I'm Antara Ghosh from Tollygunge..Sir I'm weak in G.K..I cant remember these & I'm also weak
in Maths..I'm good in reasoning & English..Now I want a suggestion,how i will prepare myself
for SSC LDC & secure a good GOVT JOB???Please Sugest me..My email ID: [email protected]

5th August 2015, 12:14 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare myself for SSC LDC?

SSC stands for the Staff Selection Commission and ot is the body which conducts the examination for the recruitment on various government posts.

Yes, if you are good in English and Reasoning then it is very much fine as there are large number of questions from these subjects. But I do not think that you feel more worried about the mathematics problem as they contains the questions upto 10th level only.

So if you work on this two subjects General knowledge and the Mathematics you can score very good marks in the examination.

The best books for the preparation for the Mathematics will be M.Tyra Quicker Mathematics and Lucent General knowledge. You can also watch the news to get the current affairs as practice makes a man perfect. No one is expert from the born.

For more information about the examination you can visit at the www.ssconline.in. The application for the 2015 SSC LDC is closed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?