8th January 2014, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

What work is performed by Lower Division Clerk? Any video showing their work?

plz tell me what is type of work of ldc show any video of ldc and what is the work of ldc? what is the nature of work of ssc ldc?

17th January 2014, 10:57 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What work is performed by Lower Division Clerk? Any video showing their work?

The Functions and Responsibilities Of Lower Division Clerk ( CSCS ) is :

This is a common category post and belongs to the “ Central Secretariat Service “.

And the duties are the same as prescribed under the Manual of Office Procedure and as that of the “ Lower Division Clerk “ prescribed by DOP & T.
In Sub Offices , the duties and responsibilities of the Lower Division Clerk are :

> Maintenance of Files
> Typing work in the Section / Division
> Dairy and Dispatch
> Registration of Papers and Maintenance of Circulars and Registers
> Records Management and other clerical work , etc.
> Any other work assigned by the superiors

Probably I think the above are all the duties and responsibilities to do by the Lower Division Clerk.
Lower Division Clerk are ordinarily entrusted with work of routine nature . I am sorry for not giving you a video describing the Lower Division Clerk functions.

But more than than , I am giving you the list of functions and responsibilities taken by the Lower Division Clerk .
Like Registration of Dak , Maintenance of Section Diary , File Register , File Movement Register , Indexing and Recording , Typing , Comparing , Preparation of arrears and other statements.

Supervision of correction of reference books and submission of routine and Simple Drafts .
Lower Division Clerk is generally the first level of clerk in a government organization .
For this a adequate secondary school pass is required as a basic eligibility criteria .
Soon after this Lower Division Clerk will be given more responsible work .
29th August 2015, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What work is performed by Lower Division Clerk? Any video showing their work?

I want to know that how to maintain files by the ldc and what type of computer work they do to maintain records
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?