7th December 2016, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

How can I pursue Aeronautical Engineering after completing class 12th? What is the fee structure of the course?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and after completing it I want to pursue Aeronautical Engineering. I want to know how can I pursue Aeronautical Engineering after completing class 12th? What is the fee structure of the course? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the best Colleges in India for Aeronautical Engineering? What is the fee structure and which exam do I need to write?
  2. Which Universities in Nigeria offer Aeronautical Engineering course? What is the fee structure of the same?
  3. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering and Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. Fee structure and scholarship for studying Aeronautical Engineering? What will be the total fee of the course for freeship?
  5. Fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering course?
  6. What is the fee structure of 2 years Medical course that I can pursue after completing class 12th? Will I get a good job after completing the course?
  7. Can I pursue B.Pharmacy from IGNOU after completing class 12th? What is the course duration and what is the fee structure?
  8. Can I pursue LLB course after completing class 12th from Mumbai Board? How can I apply for the course and what is the fee structure?
  9. Fee structure of aeronautical engineering in UP -- [New]
  10. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing class 12th Science (PCMB)?
  11. Am I eligible to pursue Aeronautical Engineering after scoring 50% marks in class 12th? How can I apply for the entrance exam of Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  13. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of the course? Any colleges with less fee structure and good education?
  14. What is the fee structure and course duration of B.Sc Agriculture course? Is there any age limit to pursue the course?
  15. How can I get admission in BUMS after completing class 12th with Commerce? What is the fee structure for BUMS?
  16. Is pursuing aeronautical engineering beneficial? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Eligibility for aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in mechanical engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical engineering?
  18. What should I do to become an Aeronautical Engineer after 10th?
20th December 2016, 01:52 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I pursue Aeronautical Engineering after completing class 12th? What is the fee structure of the course?

To be eligible to pursue Aeronautical Engineering course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Non-Medical Science stream subjects namely Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry from a Government recognised board.

Admissions in Aeronautical Engineering course are offered through National or State or University level entrance examinations like EAMCET, JEE Main, SRM EEE, COMDEK, JEE Advanced, BIT SAT, etc.,. You need to appear and qualify the entrance examination and based on your examination rank, you will be called for counselling and you will be allotted a seat in the particular college for pursuing Aeronautical Engineering course.

The fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering course varies from university to university based on the quality of education offered, lab infrastructure, faculty, facilities provided, etc.,. The fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering course generally ranges from Rs. 2,00,000/- to Rs. 10,00,000/-,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?