28th February 2017, 03:28 PM

How can I pursue BBA from Government College of Maharashtra? Which exam do I need to write?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue my Graduation with BBA from Government College of Maharashtra so I want to know how can I pursue BBA from Government College of Maharashtra? Which exam do I need to write? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for admission in Government College for pursuing BBA? Do I need to write any entrance exam?
  2. What is the cut off for BVSC Government College in Maharashtra? -- [New]
  3. List of government colleges along with their fee structure, offering BBA course in Maharashtra near by Pune or in Pune? List of coaching classes for the BBA entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to pursue MBA from best government college after completing BBA?
  5. How can I pursue B.Sc Agriculture from a Government College? What is the procedure to get admission?
  6. Which are the good engineering colleges in which I can get admission? I have scored 112 in MHT CET
  7. How to pursue BBA after 12th? Is there any entrance exam for BBA in the following colleges?
  8. List of good colleges available in Maharashtra for doing diploma course?
  9. Can I pursue BE from Karnataka after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Maharashtra? Do I need to write any entrance exam?
  10. Is it possible to write Maharashtra CET for MBBS? I have studied upto 10th standard in Maharashtra
  11. Best college in USA for studying BBA course?
  12. Should I pursue M.Pharm from any government or private college? How good is government college of Karad and government college of Amravati? Which subject has a brighter scope between P.Cology, P.Ceutics and QA?
  13. Last chance to write 3rd year BBA exam?
  14. Is there any external degree course available in Pune?
  15. How can I pursue MBBS after completing B.Sc Nursing? Which entrance exam do I have to write and which college will I get?
  16. Can I pursue BBA after 12th humanities and after completion appear for UPSC exam?
  17. Will I get admission in BBA on the basis of class 12th marks or do I need to write any entrance exam?
  18. Can I pursuing BBA while doing B.Tech 3rd year? What I have to approach to pursue BBA? Is BBA course easy enough?
14th March 2017, 07:55 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I pursue BBA from Government College of Maharashtra? Which exam do I need to write?

1. BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration. Colleges in Maharashtra either take admission in BBA through their own entrance test or direct admission based on percentage of marks in 12th board exam.

2. Colleges which take entrance exam has Group Discussion and Personal interview for final selection of candidate. The eligibility criteria for BBA course is that candidate must have done 12th with 50% marks or more. English must be one of compulsory subject in 12th board.

Some of the best colleges of Maharashtra:

1. Asian College of Science and Commerce.

2. Brihan College of Maharashtra.

3. St. Xavier's College.

4. Vivekanand College of Arts, Science and Commerce.

5. Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?