1st March 2012, 01:16 PM
dutta tanushree

How to pursue MBA from best government college after completing BBA?

hiii i am Tanushree..
I have completed my BBA and further want to pursue MBA frm the best govt. college..
So, for that i would like to know the fees structure nd admission criteria

24th June 2012, 05:34 PM
pw121

Default Re: How to pursue MBA from best government college after completing BBA?

Hi Tanushree...

Top 10 Government MBA Colleges

1. Indian Institute of Management (IIM)-A (Ahmedabad)
2. Indian Institute of Management (IIM)-B (Bangalore)
3. Indian Institute of Management (IIM)-C (Calcutta)
4. Indian Institute of Management (IIM)-L (Lucknow)
5. Indian Institute of Management (IIM)-I (Indore)
6. Indian Institute of Management (IIM)-K (Kozhikdoe)
7. Management Development Institute MDI (Gurgaon)
8. Faculty of Management Studies Delhi Univ. FMS (New Delhi)
9. Jamnalal Bajaj Institute (Mumbai)
10. Indian Institute of Foreign Trade IIFT (New Delhi)

You can get the fees structure and admission criteria of each college in their official websites..
You have to give entrance exams like CAT,MAT,XAT CMAT,ATMA and other CET exams to get admission in good institute. You have to improve your communication skills for the GD and PI.

best luck...
24th June 2012, 08:55 PM
kavi gopani

Default Re: How to pursue MBA from best government college after completing BBA?

hiii,
MBA is a very good field and for getting admission into best colleges you should give entrances like-
GCET

through gcet you can get best govt college besed upon your score.
This exam is taken every year by gujrat govt

GCET
Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GCET) is conducted by Gujarat Technological University (GTU) for admissions to Masters of Business Administration (MBA) and Masters of Computer Application (MCA). GCET is conducted online from 2009.

Eligibility
Candidates who are graduates with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST students) aggregate are eligible to apply for the test subject to fulfilling at least one of the following criteria: Candidates who are graduates with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST students) aggregate are eligible to apply for the test subject to fulfilling at least one of the following criteria:
Candidate must have passed graduation from one the Universities located in Gujarat.
Candidates who are in their final year of graduation are also eligible for the test. There is neither an age limit nor an attempt limit.

Testing Areas
A typical question set will be of analytical and logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, English language skills and GK etc

And other such exams are
CAT
CMAT
ICET
TANCET

And for MBA i would prefer studing at IIM ahemdabad which is the top ranking college for MBA in india.it conducts its own entrance exam.

I am providing you with the link where every required information can be obtained-
http://testfunda.com/GCET
30th August 2012, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

I want to study in IIM ahmedabad,but i heard that it conduct its own entrance test...i want to knw about it
5th February 2013, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

i m studying in bba fy, i want do mba in canda so what i will want and tell about gov scolership exam
30th July 2013, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

I wish to know whether studying mba at pondicherry university will be a good option ? Will it provide good placements after studying ?
25th October 2013, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

what is the percentage requir in BBA for admission in MBA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?