9th February 2017, 04:00 PM
lalit taneja

Will I get admission in BBA on the basis of class 12th marks or do I need to write any entrance exam?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and after completing it I want to pursue BBA course so I want to know will I get admission in BBA on the basis of class 12th marks or do I need to write any entrance exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. In which BBA College can I get admission after scoring upto 70% marks in class 12th?
  2. How can I apply for admission in Government College for pursuing BBA? Do I need to write any entrance exam?
  3. Whether I need to write an entrance exam for admission in Genetic Engineering or will I get admission on the marks scored in class 12th? -- [New]
  4. What is the procedure to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture? Do I need to write any entrance exam?
  5. Can I apply for medical entrance exam on the basis of B.Sc marks, if got 48% in class 12th with PCB stream?
  6. Do I need to write an entrance exam for admission in B.Tech Marine Engineering even if I scored 65% marks in class 12th?
  7. Can I study BBA in Delhi University with above 65% in 12th Board?
  8. How to do distance learning from BA LLB?
  9. Can I study BBA after completing 12th Arts?
  10. Procedure to get admission in BBA or B.Com being a Muslim OBC candidate?
  11. What are the different courses available in BBA without maths?
  12. How much should I score in class 12th to get admission in Delhi University for pursuing B.Sc Geology course? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?
  13. Colleges on the basis of 12th marks in delhi -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the eligibility criteria to do MCA?
  15. Procedure for admission in JBT Delhi? Is admission on the basis of 12th marks?
  16. How can I become an Archaeologist after the completion of my Intermediate? Do I have to write any entrance exam for admission?
  17. Procedure to get admission in Rashtriya Military School, Bangalore
  18. Is it possible to do BBA from Arts stream?
12th February 2017, 11:41 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get admission in BBA on the basis of class 12th marks or do I need to write any entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalit taneja View Post
Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and after completing it I want to pursue BBA course so I want to know will I get admission in BBA on the basis of class 12th marks or do I need to write any entrance exam? Please answer as soon as possible.
BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration.

Most of the colleges and private institutes don't conduct any entrance exam for admission to BBA course in their campus.

The admission is purely conducted on the basis of merit list which is prepared through 12th scores.

But if the institute is decent one and has prestigious status in state or at national level, then entrance exam will be conducted.

And questions will be asked from 11th and 12th Commerce subjects of Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics, Entrepreneurship, English.
15th February 2017, 05:46 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get admission in BBA on the basis of class 12th marks or do I need to write any entrance exam?

Yes. You can get admission for BBA course on the basis of marks scored in 12th class. You don't need to appear for any separate Entrance Exam.

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration. This is a 3 year course being offered by many of the colleges in India.

This course equips you with Management and administration skills.

This the one of the popular course in the Commerce stream which many students would like to join.

You can't find good job opportunities after completion of this course. However to reep the top job opportunities, you have to do Post Graduation with MBA course.

MBA candidates are having so many job opportunities in all the business sectors. Only thing that is required is they should have strong communications skills and subject knowledge.

Put more focus towards improving communication skills right from your BBA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?