24th October 2016, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue BBA after 12th humanities and after completion appear for UPSC exam?

Sir, I want to do BBA. I passed 12th with humanities (economics 65% & English 56% mainly) with aggregate 72%. So, can I take BBA after 12th? After that I want to appear in UPSC exam. Please give information about private colleges & government colleges/universities in MP.

24th October 2016, 10:41 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue BBA after 12th humanities and after completion appear for UPSC exam?

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration. The general eligibility criteria for BBA course is that you must have done 10+2 from a recognized board with English as compulsory subject. Higher is percentage of marks in 10+2 better is chance of getting admission in good colleges.

Good colleges for BBA in Madhya Pradesh:

1. Aditya College of Science and Technology, Bhopal.

2. Annie Besant College, Indore.

3. CH Institute of Management and Education, Indore.

4. Dream Valley College, Gwalior.

After BBA, you can apply for UPSC Civil Services examination, Combined Defence Services exam, Central Armed Police Force examination.
24th October 2016, 11:46 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue BBA after 12th humanities and after completion appear for UPSC exam?

Yes, definitely you can pursue the BBA course after the completion of class 12th in Humanities.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th or equivalent from a recognised Board with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for BBA.

List of Colleges offering BBA in MP:-

G.S. College of Commerce and Economics
Address: 89, Civil Lines Road, South Civil Lines, Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh 482001
Phone:076126 78646

Sanghvi Institute of Management & Science
Address: Pigdambar, Rau,Behind IIM, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 453332
Phone:0731 258 0000

Prestige Institute of Management And Research
Address: 2, Education & Health Sector Scheme 54, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452010
Phone:0731 401 2222

Pioneer Institute of Professional Studies
Address: Sector-R, Near Bombay Hospital, Mahalaxmi Nagar Colony, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452010
Phone:098939 36045
25th October 2016, 12:51 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I want to do BBA. I passed 12th with humanities (economics 65% & English 56% mainly) with aggregate 72%. So, can I take BBA after 12th? After that I want to appear in UPSC exam. Please give information about private colleges & government colleges/universities in MP.
Yes, of course you are definitely eligible for BBA after 12th humanities. Any stream Plus two candidates are eligible to apply for BBA course. However, the marks required for BBA course may differ from college to college. Most of the colleges may required at 50% of marks at 12th standard. The admission to the course based on the marks obtained in the intermediate exam. First preference will be given to students who scored good marks 12th board exam.

Yes, you can apply for UPSC exam after completing Graduation. You can the apply for the exams such as, Civil Service exam, Combined Defence Service etc.

For more Information Please, Click Here
25th October 2016, 02:34 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After completion of BBA course, you can apply for UPSC exams like Civil Service Exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university are eligible for Civil Service exam. This exam doesn't require any percentage marks in graduation degree.

Your age should be in between 21 to 32 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?