29th April 2013, 03:54 AM
Afolabi

How can I pursue MSc Pharmaceutical Technologist programme abroad?

I am currently a student of pharmaceutical technologist (HND) here in nigeria where can i pursue the on line Msc pharmaceutical technologist programme abroad ?. kindly furnish me with details of the programme.

I am,

John.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the subjects in which I can pursue my MSc? List of universities in which I can take admission on the basis of marks through capitation fee? Should I go abroad to pursue my MSc?
  2. List of entrance exams for M.Sc programme in Abroad? -- [New]
  3. What are the scholarships given to pursue Ph.D programme abroad?
  4. What shall I do after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  5. How to apply for MSc in Abroad after doing BSc Biotechnology? Fee structure of the course? Will the degree be valuable if done from abroad?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria for MSc Biochemistry? I have done PGD Pathology and 1 year experience in lab as Technologist
  7. Best colleges to pursue MSc in Hospital and Hotel Management Programme?
  8. How to pursue MSc from Abroad? I have done B.Tech from electronics and communication
  9. How to do MSc Clinical Research or MSc Pharmaceutical Medicine after completing BAMS?
  10. Can I study Abroad in a B-school through GMAT after doing distance BA (General) from IGNOU?
  11. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the eligibility to pursue PG programme?
  13. Can I do Ph.D Abroad after doing M.Pharm in Pharmaceutical Technology
  14. How to get a job in pharmaceutical company? I have done MSc Biotechnology in Periyar University
  15. In which stream to do M.Sc, Pharmaceutical, Chemistry or Biochemistry?
  16. Am I eligible for Ph.D after completing PGDM with 65%?
  17. What is the scope after MD pharmacology abroad?
  18. Is it mandatory to have papers published to pursue PhD Abroad?
10th August 2013, 04:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I pursue MSc Pharmaceutical Technologist programme abroad?

WHICH COLLEGE IS RUNNING HND PHARMCY TECHNOLOGY IN NIGERIA NOW?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?