13th July 2014, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

List of entrance exams for M.Sc programme in Abroad?

hello
i am Bsc student, i want to do Msc in abroad
and please help me to find the various types
of entrance exam to get the Msc seat in abroad.
Thank You!

Related Questions:
  1. How can I pursue MSc Pharmaceutical Technologist programme abroad?
  2. List of PHD entrance exams after MSC Microbiology
  3. How should I do MSc in abroad?
  4. What is the syllabus of MSc Life Science? I am doing BSc Life Science programme
  5. List of entrance exams and their syllabus for admission into M.Tech course in India and Abroad? Best coaching institutes and books for preparation for the exams?
  6. List of entrance exams along with their last date of forms submission, through which I can get admission in various engineering courses in India? Is there any entrance exam held in India for studying abroad after 12th?
  7. How to do MSc Biotechnology from Abroad?
  8. In which entrance exam should I appear to get admission in Abroad for M.S. programme? Which country offers low fee structure for M.S.? Qualification required for it?
  9. How to apply for MS? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which are the subjects in which I can pursue my MSc? List of universities in which I can take admission on the basis of marks through capitation fee? Should I go abroad to pursue my MSc?
  11. What is the use of studying M.Sc course being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of BE in CSE? Which Entrance Exams should I prepare to study in Abroad?
  12. How to get admission in MSc Chemistry in Abroad? Requirements for getting admission in the course? Which entrance exams to give?
  13. For which entrance exams can I appear? I would like to do masters in abroad
  14. Which exams to give for M.Sc in Abroad?
  15. Scope of M.Sc in Renal science in India and Abroad?
  16. What are the various institutions offering integrated MSc Programme? Details about the entrance exam?
  17. What are the various institutes offering integrated MSc Programme? I am a BSc student in Physics
  18. How to apply for MSc in Abroad after doing BSc Biotechnology? Fee structure of the course? Will the degree be valuable if done from abroad?
15th July 2014, 12:51 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of entrance exams for M.Sc programme in Abroad?

It is nice to see that you are aspiring for post graduation abroad. There are various entrance exams based on which the foreign universities take admission. It differs from country to country and university to university. However, most of the foreign universities take admission on the basis of scores of the following entrance exams.

- Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
For details, click here.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
For details, click here.
- IELTS
For details, click here.
- SAT
For details, click here.
17th June 2017, 04:07 AM
Unregistered

Hi,i am pursuing my bachelor's degree in agriculture and i want to study my master's in the US, i come from a poor financial background...are there any universities that offer scholarship in m.sc. in agriculture?
31st October 2018, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

I am doing my Bsc biochemistry and i have an idea to do my msc in abroad whether it is possible to do my msc in abroad and what are the steps.
24th January 2019, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Hi, i am pursuing my bachelor's degree in agriculture and i want to study my master's in the US, i have come from a poor financial background...are there any universities that offer scholarship in m.sc. in agriculture?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?