10th August 2011, 01:50 PM
cool_alex

How to pursue MSc from Abroad? I have done B.Tech from electronics and communication

I hav done b.tech from electronics & comm and now i want to pursue m.sc from abroad. Can any1 help me choose the right course for m.sc??

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc in Physiology after completion of B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  2. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  3. How can I pursue M.Sc in Physiology being an Electronics & Communication Engineer? -- [New]
  4. ME in electronics and communication engineering after msc electronics
  5. How to pursue MS in electronics and communication?
  6. How to go abroad for masters? I am a B.Tech electronics and communication
  7. Chances to study B.Tech in Abroad for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  8. In which field should I pursue M.A masters abroad after pursuing Electronics and Communication?
  9. Courses in the field of M.Sc. in Electronics? Top colleges in Bangalore for the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What are the jobs in abroad after B.Tech in EC?
  11. What should I do after pursuing MSc Electronics?
  12. How to pursue MBA in abroad? I am a student of B.Tech electronics
  13. Which are the subjects in which I can pursue my MSc? List of universities in which I can take admission on the basis of marks through capitation fee? Should I go abroad to pursue my MSc?
  14. How to pursue M.Tech electronics from IIT Madras? I am doing MSc in Electronics from Dharwad
  15. How can I get a job in abroad after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  16. Where should I study MS in Abroad if pursuing B.E.(Electronics & Communication Engineering)?
  17. Can i pursue MBA Marketing in abroad through distance mode?
  18. How to join the Indian Police after B.Tech?
12th February 2016, 11:36 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to pursue MSc from Abroad? I have done B.Tech from electronics and communication

It is best for you to do your MS in the subject which you like most among the subjects that you have read in your B.Tech course.
Presently VLSI as well as Microwave Engineering have a very high demand.
So you can choose between these two courses. If there is some other subject that you like you must take that course as if you are good with your Domain Knowledge you will be able to get a good job once you complete the course of MS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?