14th May 2019, 06:24 PM
Posts: n/a

How can I send my M.Phil transcript to Canada for immigration purpose?

For immigration to Canada I need my transcript to be sent to Canada directly. How can I do so? Does transcript refers to attested copies of academic certificates?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
vBulletin Optimisation by vB Optimise.
Please also check: