1st February 2016, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

How can i get Canada immigration for studying M.Sc. course in Molecular Biology?

I have done B.Sc. in molecular biology from Guru Nanak Dev University. Now i wish to study M.Sc. in same stream but in Canada. So i want to know how can i get Canada immigration for studying the specified course?

Satinder kaur

10th March 2017, 01:08 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i get Canada immigration for studying M.Sc. course in Molecular Biology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done B.Sc. in molecular biology from Guru Nanak Dev University. Now i wish to study M.Sc. in same stream but in Canada. So i want to know how can i get Canada immigration for studying the specified course?

Satinder kaur

For studying M.Sc Molecular Biology course in Canada, you have to clear the GRE or GMAT and TOEFL or IELTS examinations with good marks. You have to find the universities offering the course and then apply to the universities as per their requirement along with the above mentioned examination scores. You can find the details about the requirements and other details in the university website itself. You can also contact the consultancy services in India for taking admission and visa process. The cost involved in studying in Canada is higher than in India. Only after getting the admission in any one of the university in Canada, you can apply for visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?