28th June 2016, 01:08 PM
dipu_394

How to make Resume/CV to send for training purpose in IT companies for B.Tech 2nd year student?

Respected Sir,
Kindly help me to know that how do I make an eye catching Resume or CV to be send to IT companies for training courses offered by them, while studying in B.Tech 2nd year? I want to do training now in any IT company. Please help me with this.

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Training for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  2. Names of good companies for Electronics and communication engineering training? Is Airtel a good place for training?
  3. List of companies which offers 15 days training for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student in Bangalore/Chennai?
  4. Companies for 6 months summer training with stipend after 2nd year B.Tech(CSE)?
  5. Where in Delhi could I do my summer training? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student
  6. How to do summer training in IBM? I am a 2nd year B.Tech student
  7. Summer training after 2nd year, which companies offer this training? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to do industrial training in Kolkata? I am a CSE B.Tech 2nd year student
  9. Companies offering training in Automobile field in Mumbai to B.Tech student?
  10. How can I apply for summer training in various companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  11. How can I do training in god companies? I am studying in B.Tech 2nd year
  12. Eligibility to apply for 6 weeks Internship in BSNL, Nagpur for B.Tech(E&TC) 2nd year student?
  13. Companies for one month industrial training after completion of 2nd year of B.Tech.(ECE)
  14. Which are the good companies for training in Jaipur? I am a student a B.Tech 3rd year
  15. List of companies which offers Inplant Training in Karnataka for B.Tech(ME) final year student?
  16. Companies offering Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student?
  17. Companies providing 45 days training to 2nd year student?
  18. How to apply for training in construction companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
29th June 2016, 02:45 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to make Resume/CV to send for training purpose in IT companies for B.Tech 2nd year student?

Resume is a document which is used by person to present his/ her background information and skills. Resume plays a key role in selection of candidates in the recruitment process. One need to have a good knowledge to prepare a eye-catching resume. The important things that you need to mention in your Resume are :-

First on top of the Resume, type your name and address on left side of the paper and your E-mail ID and Phone No. details on the right side of the paper.
Next, draw one dotted line from left to right to the paper excluding margin areas.

=> Career Objective :-
You need to mention your Career Objective which states your aim is and you want to be in future.

=> Educational Qualification :-
You need to provide detailed information regarding your Education in the order from Graduation to Schooling with Institute names and Board/ University name for which the institute is affiliated or recognised. And also you need to mention "Year of Pass" which indicates when you has passed the particular course and the percentage you have secured in that particular course.

=> Skills :-
You need to mention what are your skills such as Programming languages which you know, MS office, etc.,.

=> Achievements :-
If you achieved anything like Trophies, Momentos, etc., you can mention it in your Resume.

=> Projects :-
You can also mention a brief description about the projects which you have done as part of your studies.

=> Personal Details :-
You need to mention your Name, Father's Name, Mother's Name, D.O.B, Nationality, Passport No. (Optional), Languages Known, Willingness to Travel (Yes/ No), etc.,.

=> Declaration :-
In declaration, you need to mention that you are agreeing that all the details you have provided in your resume are true to the best of your knowledge.

=> Date, Place and Signature :-
At the end of Resume, on left side of the paper, you need to write Date and Place when you are submitting your resume to Company/ Institute, and on the right side of the paper, you need to sign. In this way, you can prepare your eye-catching Resume.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?