11th March 2021, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

How can I study in China with scholarship after completing Matriculation being a candidate of Pakistan?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am from Pakistan and I want to study in China after completion of my Matriculation. I want to get scholarship to study in China. How can I study over there with scholarship?

15th May 2021, 07:31 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I study in China with scholarship after completing Matriculation being a candidate of Pakistan?

Every country had their own rules,and regulation set up.
If we want to work or study or be a part of any organization,one has to follows its norms.
***Rules to get join china government institutions:

-Applicant must be a real student, must hold a student or visitor visa;

-No criminal record. Applicants from some countries are requested to provide a non-
criminal certificate notarized and certified by the Chinese Embassy;

-Some official sectors restrict the number of applicants from certain countries;

-Applicants should have the appropriate qualifications and be able to meet all the
requirements (in accordance with the school requirements), be in a reliable financial state
and have a guarantor in China;

-Transfer students need to provide the agreement certificate between the two schools.

## Each school sets its own requirements.
17th May 2021, 04:24 PM
SaritaSharma01

Default Re: How can I study in China with scholarship after completing Matriculation being a candidate of Pakistan?

To study in the China for admission in the undergraduate program for a Pakistan resident, the applicant must be under 25 years of age, should hold a high school diploma with a good percentage from a renowned institution of his country. The admission is done according to the written and communication assessment.

Once you applied for undergraduate program in any of the university of China, you will receive an offer letter after fulfilling the admission requirement and securing seat in Chinese university. You will receive a student visa application and list of required documents to be submitted along with the application form at the embassy. The applicant need to pay 600 USD fee for visa application and along with that applicant need to submit these following documents :

Valid passport
An offer letter
Medical examination certificate
Language proficiency certificate
Complete Visa application form
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?