29th April 2015, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

How can I study MDS with scholarship in Abroad after completing my Internship being a BDS candidate?

Hello,
I am doing Internship from Private Dental College. I want to go Abroad and do MDS where my BDS degree is valid. I also want to know about the money its gonna cost and also about scholarship which I will get. Please help me out. I really want to start preparing for it by the time my Internship is over. Please do help me out.
THANK YOU
KANTIKA

10th April 2018, 01:02 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study MDS with scholarship in Abroad after completing my Internship being a BDS candidate?

As you are doing Internship and want to pursue Master of Dental Surgery/Science course. Entry requirement may vary university to university however you may have to take an entrance examination in order to get admission in MDS course.

Entrance requirements for MDS course in American university:-
> You must have been admitted to the degree of Bachelor of Dental Surgery from a recognized university.
> You must need to appear for English proficiency test IELTS/TOEFL/CAE/CPE/PTE.

These are the best foreign universities offering Master's in Dentistry:-
> University of Sydney
> University of Bridgeport
> Griffith University
> Queen Mary University of London
> University of Glassgow
> The University of Queensland
> Cardiff University
> King's College London
> University at Buffalo, The State University of New York

There are many scholarship programs available which through you can get scholarship while studying in abroad.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?