24th December 2013, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scholarship to study Abroad for Matriculation topper?

Is there any scholarship in matric of abroad i have got495 marks out of525 I want to study abroad on scholarship. For this what should i do

26th October 2014, 08:55 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any scholarship to study Abroad for Matriculation topper?

Yes, you will definitely get a scholarship, If you want to study in aboard. Because, the scholarships will be given for students based upon their performance in the education, which they have completed. So, you will get a scholarship if you want to study in Aboard.

Procedure:-
If you want to continue your further studies in aboard, then you have complete some exams like GRE and IELTS. If you want to go for USA, then you have to appear for two exams. If it is not America, IELTS is enough. After completing these exams, you should send these exam scores to selected list of universities along with your application. Then the universities will be send you admission letter(I20), if they accept your profile. After getting the I20, you should apply VISA. If your VISA approved, then you can move to aboard for further education.
11th May 2016, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

I am now in 10th and I want to do free 11th and 12th in Australia by getting scholarship so please tell me about any scholarship
10th February 2021, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing btech in Applied electronics and Instrumentation engineering ,Can I get 100% scholarship to take Mtech in Abroad??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?