27th March 2015, 08:46 PM
m.n.d.lakshmanarao

How can I study MBA in Airlines Management if pursuing Bachelor of Hotel Management?

Sir
Can I eligible to do MBA in Airlines Management?
I am doing Bachelor of Hotel Management.
But I want to do MBA in Airlines Management.
Please tell me how this is possible?

Related Questions:
  1. How tod o MBA in human resource management while pursuing bachelors degree in hotel management?
  2. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management after completing Diploma program on 10th basis?
  3. Is B.Sc(Hotel Management) equivalent to Bachelor of Hotel Management?
  4. Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  5. Whether a Bachelor of Arts student is eligible to study Master of Hotel Management?
  6. Detailed information about Bachelor Of Hotel Management? Documents required at the time of admission for Nepali student?
  7. Is there any possibility to do HM course after passing 12th?
  8. What to do after completing 3 years of Hotel Management?
  9. What to do after completing 3 years of hotel management?
  10. What should I do among job and MBA after completing Bachelor of Hotel Management?
  11. Application form of CET for admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management for Diploma holder?
  12. Bachelor degree in Hotel management is possible after B.Com?
  13. How to do Hotel Management in IHM college? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the eligibility fro admission of BSc in hotel management
  15. Which are the top 10 IHM Colleges in which I can get after scoring 1109 rank?
  16. Which would be better for me MBA in Hotel Management or M.Sc in Hotel Management? Difference between both of them?
  17. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  18. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management? How much interest rates will be charged?
14th October 2017, 09:09 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I study MBA in Airlines Management if pursuing Bachelor of Hotel Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by m.n.d.lakshmanarao View Post
Sir
Can I eligible to do MBA in Airlines Management?
I am doing Bachelor of Hotel Management.
But I want to do MBA in Airlines Management.
Please tell me how this is possible?

If you want to do MBA in airlines management after completing your bachelors degree in hotel management, then you are eligible to apply for the post graduate degree in airline management. Here below are details regarding MBA airlines management course:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for MBA airlines management is bachelors degree along with mathematics from government recognized institute with minimum 55% marks obtained.

>> Duration of post graduate course in airline management is 2 years.

>> To get in some of reputed institutes you must have to appear in entrance exams like CAT, MAT, GMAT, JMET or XET.

>> After having MBA airline management you can apply for job in employment areas like Airports, Retailing sector, Export companies, Educational institutes, Custom departments etc.

Institutes Offer MBA Airline Management Course:-

1) Vidya Bharti Group of Institutions, Kerala

2) Patiala Aviation Club, Punjab

3) Skyline Business School, Haryana

4) AIrwing Academy, Trivandrum

5) Kashturi Institute of Management, Tamil Nadu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?