7th March 2015, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

What should I do among job and MBA after completing Bachelor of Hotel Management?

Sir,
I am doing Bachelor of Hotel Management.
I want to secure job after my Graduation
but I also want to do MBA in Hotel Management.
Please tell me what I do first?
Please suggest me for my better future?

Related Questions:
  1. How tod o MBA in human resource management while pursuing bachelors degree in hotel management?
  2. MBA in Hotel Management after completing BMS? or Graduation in Hotel Management is necessary?
  3. Bachelor degree in Hotel management is possible after B.Com?
  4. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management after completing Diploma program on 10th basis?
  5. Which would be better for me MBA in Hotel Management or M.Sc in Hotel Management? Difference between both of them?
  6. Job in Government sector for Bachelor in Hotel Management & Catering Technology fresher?
  7. Is it possible to do post graduation in Hotel Management after completing Electrical Engineering?
  8. Is there any difference between PG in Hotel Management and MBA in Hotel Management?
  9. Is B.Sc(Hotel Management) equivalent to Bachelor of Hotel Management?
  10. List of universities which offer MBA in Hotel Management course in Abroad? Job opportunities after completing this course?
  11. Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  12. Am I eligible to join B.Ed course having completed Bachelor of Hotel Management and MBA?
  13. Courses after higher secondary with Commerce stream?
  14. Is there any possibility to do HM course after passing 12th?
  15. How to get summer internship after 2nd year of B.Tech.? Where should I apply to get Internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is there any option for government job after completing Hotel Management and MBA in Operations from NIBM Chennai?
  17. How can I study Hotel Management after completing 12th? Job opportunity after Hotel Management course?
  18. Application form of CET for admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management for Diploma holder?
9th March 2015, 08:34 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do among job and MBA after completing Bachelor of Hotel Management?

As far as my good knowledge is concerned, I suggest you to go with MBA (Master of Business Administration) to get secured job. Because Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM) would does not give you good number of jobs, whereas if you pursue Master's Degree you can definitely get good job after post graduation. There are many specializations available in MBA degree, and since you have completed Bachelor Degree in Hotel Management I would suggest you to go with Masters degree "MBA in Hotel Management". The duration of MBA is of 2 years, and you may find good number of job opportunities after completion of MBA in Hotel Management (MBA HM) degree. After successful completion of MBA in HM you can find employment opportunities in Restaurants, Hotels, Retail, Airline Industry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?